Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Killey's TRUE identity finally revealed!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuikoGator

6724 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Killey's TRUE identity finally revealed! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No doubt we have all wondered about the mysterious character called Killey. He is a true enigma and not much is known about him. Well I have finally discovered one of his greatest secrets... his TRUE identity, and I intend to reveal it to you all. So without further discussion, Killey's true identity is......

NBA Basketball superstar Dwayne Wade.

Before you shake your head in disbelief, hear me out. First you might wonder
"Why would Dwayne Wade disguise himself in the first place?" Well the answer is really quite simple. He is a famous superstar! Far more widly recognized and known then any prince or hero. If he wasn't disguised, all the other 107 stars of destiny (Not to mention all the townspeople, villains, monsters, etc) would bother him all the time and want his autograph, picture with him, etc. So he has to travel incognito. Thus his disguise.

Well where is the evidence you may ask? I am about to present it, and it will surely convince you beyond the shadow of a doubt.

His clothes - Killey ALWAYS wears red and black. Red and black happen to be the same exact colors as the miami heat jerseys! This is, not so coincidentally, the team that Dwayne Wade plays for.

His rune - Killey starts with a Fury Rune equipped. The Fury Rune is a powerful fire run. Fire emits heat... Miami Heat is the team Dwayne Wade plays for. Coincidence? I think not.

Perhaps you are starting to see this indisputable evidence? If not, this final piece of evidence will surely convince you.

His shoes! - If you look carefully Killey wears the EXACT same shoes that Dwayne Wade wore throughout the 2005-2006 NBA playoffs. The playoffs that his team won, and he earned MVP. They are black sneakers with white at the toes. EXACTLY THE SAME!

So there you have it. Clear, indisputable evidence that Killey is just a disguise for Dwayne Wade, based on hard facts.

Although the above clearly proves the truth some might STILL be confused by the personality differences. 2 possibilities, though I prefer the second.

1. Killey is a jerk. Dwayne Wade is a nice guy... or was. After he single handedly took his team to the NBA Championship and won it practically by himself, earning MVP honors he may have become more concieted, full of himself, and lost respect for others, frequently insulting and calling them idiots. He was so great that others are insignificant

2. Dwayne Wade has stated in interviews he would like to be an actor. Well what greater challenge for an Actor than to play a role so different from your own personality. This is clearly what D. Wade is trying to do.
Aggression Then Silence

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dwayne Wade also wears #3...Killey is the 3rd member of the Sindar trio to join you in Suikoden V!

Also...Killey's legendary Crimson Pilgrims=Miami Heat teammates?

When Zweig sets of to find this clan all he finds is a large solitary tree. Could this tree be an aging and tired Shaquille O'Neal?

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SuikoGator, dude, you kill me...

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only thing that disproves this theory is that Dwayne Wade is black, and Killey is white. Other than that, I find it funny.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
The only thing that disproves this theory is that Dwayne Wade is black, and Killey is white. Other than that, I find it funny.

That didn't stop Michael Jackson!

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll disprove your theory. Killey is not Dwyane Wade (that's right, his first name is Dwyane and not Dwayne), but instead .... Jason Williams.

1. Killey wears red and black. Jason Williams wears red and black as well because he plays for Miami Heat.

2. Jason Williams is white, so is Killey. Dwyane Wade isn't a good enough actor to play in "White Chicks" like the Wayan brothers (though they're not good either). So obviously Dwyane can't be white.

3. Killey doesn't come with Fury Rune. Instead, it's Rage/Fire Rune which indeed created (Miami) Heat, and obviously Jason Williams played for Miami Heat.

4. Jason Williams is a very flashy point guard, obviously others are just "idiots" compared to him. Hence, the reason why he calls everyone else as idiots. It's not an act, that's just how he is.

5. Last but not least, this is the nail in the coffin. Jason Williams FORGOT to take off the hat when he talked to Pat Riley in the middle of Miami Heat game. Any Suikoden fans would've immediately noticed this similarity to Killey and therefore proved that they are one and the same. This can't be denied anymore.

Therefore ... Killey is actually Jason Williams. Move over, Dwyane, it's J-Will's time to shine. Or the new name after we find out his secret identity, he shall be known as J-Kill.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh. My. God.

That tree was SHAQ? Now how did that happen?

Sorry Killey, you're still below .500 .

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:

Oh, right. That might have explained Killey's scar across his nose. But still, didn't Yuber take the Michael Jackson thingy before? Who would have known Michael Jackson was popular in the Suikoden world?

Archy wrote:
That tree was SHAQ? Now how did that happen?

Probably he got tired of playing basketball and decided to just stick to some place, doing absolutely nothing for years. He then looked like a tree, and people decided that he is indeed a tree.

Aurelien wrote:
5. Last but not least, this is the nail in the coffin. Jason Williams FORGOT to take off the hat when he talked to Pat Riley in the middle of Miami Heat game. Any Suikoden fans would've immediately noticed this similarity to Killey and therefore proved that they are one and the same. This can't be denied anymore.

Dude, that's sick! Now I truly believe Killey is Jason Williams with that pic. Who would've known Killey was a tattooed flashy point guard? But, where's his scar? He's supposed to have a scar across his neck. Maybe it came from an injury a la Rip Hamilton. Who knows?
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Dude, that's sick! Now I truly believe Killey is Jason Williams with that pic. Who would've known Killey was a tattooed flashy point guard? But, where's his scar? He's supposed to have a scar across his neck. Maybe it came from an injury a la Rip Hamilton. Who knows?

Well the scar is actually not across his neck, but instead across his face/nose/whatever/cheek/doodeedoo and I've found the perfect face-shot of J-Kill in here http://i.a.cnn.net/si/images/basketball/nba/players/3250.jpg

Now I've taken the liberty to put the picture side-by-side with Killey's face shot. J-Kill's picture is totally unaltered other than being made a bit brighter (the original is kind of dark) so that people can see the scar easier.

As you can see for yourselves, the scar is noticable!! Jason was smart enough to try to fool us by cutting his hair a bit differently than Killey, and also to give the "dumb d'oh look" rather than Killey's "killer look", but once again, he FORGOT to cover up his scar thoroughly. Probably he's too cheap to buy a better make-up, or the make-up artist was simply "an idiot". Whatever happens, the scar is there.

We got the hat, and we got the scar. What else do we need? Jason Williams a.k.a. J-Kill is Killey.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say "neck." I should have said "nose," but my brain wasn't really working well at the moment, and I confused the two words with each other. Anyways, that's some good stuff there, Aurelien. You sure did prove something that I wasn't really expecting.
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Ryusei wrote:

XD Sophita, you kill me.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, already two people have been killed in this topic; Killey is indeed a bad person.

That's some remarkable mug shot Aurelien, I concur with your conclusions entirely. Good job, good job indeed.

*Claps*
AKUMA X

12025 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LMAO! :P
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, its only now I saw this thread and you guys are crazy and damn geniuses or thats what Jason Williams wants us to think! It might be his evil plot to hide the real Killey!
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

J don't understand at all...... What's the point of this??
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: