Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Welcome, Year 2007!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Welcome, Year 2007! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well folks, it's that time of the year again. 2006 is about to end, and 2007 is swiftly coming (in fact, in less than 10 hours, it's already here). It's the time of the year wherein we celebrate, make merry, and welcome another year in our lives.

So, what are your thoughts on this upcoming year?
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Already? Didn't 2006 come just a month or two ago?

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This will probably be the most important year of my life. There are already some events beginning that will lead to some drastic changes in my life, and even a chance that I'll learn more about certain mysteries surrounding me.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rei Rei wrote:
Already? Didn't 2006 come just a month or two ago?

Yeah only 12 months ago, but thats a minor point. :P

Australian east coast theres slightly less then 6 hours left, I'm looking for just a quiet night in and as far as what 2007 holds, i can only hope that it is far better then 2006 was for me, though i do think that not much will ultimately change, since to most outside of first weeks in things will be easily forgotten and trends will continue.

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah well, happy new years everyone. I don't think I've ever enjoyed myself very much, but lets all be happy and stuff. I'm not doing anything tonight, but having a few drinks and dinner with my parents - awesome stuff, I know.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guess I'll be staying at home, doing absolutely nothing this year end...

Too bad them firecracker/fireworks sellers already gone away. :neutral:

Oh well, Happy New Year to all of you guys!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy new year everyone, I wish all the best. :)
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy New Year everybody,may everything get better for everybody on this site this year.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The year 2007 means I'll be unemployed again, and I still haven't applied for University again, so it seems I may well be spending another year in a perpetual state of nothingness. I guess its not too late, maybe I'll do it next week. I should perhaps make a resolution in regards to actually going forward with my life this year; too long have I been in limbo.

Beyond all of this, I bestow tidings of merriment upon all of my fellow Suikox members. I trust you will all have a nice night, but not get too carried away with the gaiety of the occassion, especially those of you partaking in the consumption of alcohol and other similar substances.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the clock has struck 12 (well, actually, 28 minutes after 12), and it's 2007 here. Happy New Year, Suikox!

It's nice to live in Asia. Now we're one year earlier than you Westerners!
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right you are Ryusei. :P

Happy New Year to everyone, and don't forget to jump! Jump! Jump!

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Australia and most of Southeast Asia has already passed 00:00. Fell asleep during the day and managed to wake up a quarter to midnight ^.^;;

Happy New Year, fellow Suikox members and everyone else!
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy new year!

Five hours, twenty minutes, five bottles of champagne and thirty kilograms of fireworks to go! :mrgreen:
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

'07! '07! '07! '07! Graduation year, here we come! Woooooo! Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe, don't drink and drive, and drive safe. *hugs everyone*
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
thirty kilograms of fireworks to go!

Ah yes, the fireworks. I've been seeing alot of accidents because of these things. It makes me wanna throw up while eating my dinner. The news is full of these incidents during New Year (complete with bloody images).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: