Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pronounce your username topic!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Pronounce your username topic! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

we all may, one day need to vocalise, with that realying on text, copypasting the text will be renderd useless.

so, how do you say that? *taps usernames*

Kuwaizair is a basteridzation of quasar, and could/should be said the same way. though the computer says it a bit differnty. "qua-zee-air"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh, a clever ploy... but if I told you how to pronounce my username, you could work foul magic to destroy me!

Really though, I pronounce it with a long Y, whatever the hell that is. I dunno if that helps. It doesn't stand for anything though, so don't go pronouncing it letter for letter.

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I was earlier today in an MSN conversation with Schala-Kid and Ley where I made both of them pronounce my name. They were using microphones or some other technology to do this, and Schala was the one who got it right on the first try. I also found out that Schala-Kid's name isn't pronounced at all like I thought it would be.

Anyways, I just thought it was funny how that happened earlier tonight and then you post this topic, Ku.

Oh, and I usually pronounce my name like it would be pronounced if it was read in Spanish. It's just the way my mind works. what with Spanish being my main language and all that.

Quote:
Ahh, a clever ploy... but if I told you how to pronounce my username, you could work foul magic to destroy me!

Crap, our plan has been foiled!
Aggression Then Silence

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

duh.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, ku, since you want it, here you go.

http://media.putfile.com/Usernames

Kinda whispery because everyone else in my house is sleeping so I don't wanna wake 'em. :P

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rei Rei wrote:

Kinda whispery because everyone else in my house is sleeping so I don't wanna wake 'em. :P

ahh perfect! you even mentioned old ones.

I once made a topic like this years ago on an ecco-the-dolphin community. workd also, only I had them say "I'm (name) and I'm an ecco-holic"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aggression Then Silence wrote:
duh.

That seems like an odd way to pronounce your name.

Kikito wrote:
Oh, and I usually pronounce my name like it would be pronounced if it was read in Spanish.

And for those of us who don't know how things are pronounced in Spanish what would that be?

Mine is an ordinary word/name so it's pronounced just like it is always used: 'sAj or seyj, depending on which online dictionary you check.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rei Rei-chan wrote:

Oh my gosh! <3 (that may be the only time you ever see me use the less than 3 thing) I love your voice. It's like Bob Ross's. It's so soothing. If I could find out a way to loop that track and put it on my bedside, I'd have no problem sleeping at all. Man. That's one awesome voice, I tell you.

Tonberry is pretty easy to pronounce. All you have to know is that the first syllable is pronounced with a short O and not a short U. No, us tonberries don't weigh a ton.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rei Rei, I have to say that in the exhausted state I'm in, you're voice sent chills of sheer terror running the length of spine and back down again. Somehow I associated that voice with the face of Steve Buscemi and it frightens me.

Ack-uh-ron. Thats how I say my name.

Sue-ee-koh-ecks. That's this site.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always pronounced this name as "the-this," only without a strong "th" presence in the center, there. It kind of all runs together. The vowels in it are 'short', or so my brain would like to think.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

According to my mythology book, Tethys is supposed to be pronounced TEE thiss. I'm not sure if I like that pronounciation, though. As for my username, I think it's pretty self-explanatory.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zeik Tuvai is the main antagonist of Wild Arms. Zeik is short for Zeikfried, a deliberate alteration from the name Seigfried. He becomes Zeik Tuvai when he fuses himself with his living spear, Glumzamber. I only like the name, not the character. I've actually used the name Zeikfried Tuvai as the protagonist of many of my high school and college short stories, as well as the name of my first EverQuest character. If not the protagonist, he's a great ally to him/her.

I always pronounced Zeik like Zeek, though. It's probably pronounced Zayk, though. As for Tuvai, Two-vah-eye.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We had a thread for this a while ago where we spoke our names. Mine's the first post here. http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9508

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pee-uh-roh Le Foo [French: Pye-roh]. The 't' is silent.

I just realized.. I should change my name to Pee Foo! j/k
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ri-yu-sey

That's how I pronounce it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: