Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

You have stats now
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: You have stats now Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Look at your profile. You will see that you have combat stats.

It is still undecided how these will affect anything, but there's a number of possibilities, obviously.

This modification was done from scratch by the way without any "mods" or anything. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it just means that it was one tough job.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GAH! This is gonna eat me alive......I can see myself sitting here all night trying to figure these stats out now!!! *scratches head* :?

I like the fact that you added them but my level kind of concerns me!!! Bah, never mind........I seem to posses incredible speed with little skill haha, I'm sure I'll crack this SOMETIME soonish heh. Well I might as well be the first to congratulate you on a job well done as this is sure to add to the fun of the battles and I'm certain it would have been a ton of work for you.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Experience points is gained from posts you make and word count mostly, but karma factors into almost everything. Karma is simply how many days you have been at this board. Old farts will generally be stronger than young ones, but inactive oldies will tend to have strange stats, so it works out all in all.

I may need to tweak things at a later date.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1124503 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even if the stats don't affect anything in the regular battles, I think they would be perfect for one-on-one duels. All the relevent data is already there and it would just be a matter of adjusting the HP with the amount of soldiers lost per battle, if the duelist was in a previous battle.

Great job SARSadmin, it'll be interesting to see how things play out now.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome! More and more depth makes me a happy panda. :mrgreen:

EDIT: My stats are pretty crappy though...oh well. :?

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes it is definitely another cool feature and yet another reason to frequent the board more often. I am interested to see how it will play out. Thanks Sars Admin

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:

Compared to SARS maybe, but compare your stats to, say, an actual character from Suikoden. You're not doing so bad, yourself.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best message boards on the internet just got a hell of a lot funner. As Elc said, even if the stats aren't implimented into the major battles, there are a lot of other possibilites. One-on-one duels for one thing. Nation leaders can use them for competitions within their forums. And there are probably more, but I'm on an aesthetics hype right now ^_^ Look how cool they look!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
The best message boards on the internet just got a hell of a lot funner.

*points finger at funner* Is that a word now? :P

Haha, they are pretty awesome and good idea Fliktor.....we can really use these for the National Competitions. Thanks for that idea....I haven't even thought of it hahaha. Well anyways, I've just noticed that even though my stats aren't the best....I have AMAZING stats for the level I'm on. How the heck does that work? :?

Strange though....Fliktor has been here far longer than I have and has a few more posts yet he is only two levels above me. This'll take some time figuring out. I got Karma though. :lol:
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the entire thing great job SARSadmin, I can't wait to see how they are implemented into the battle.

Black Fang wrote:
*points finger at funner* Is that a word now?

whats wrong with funner? It's funner to make up words than to use old ones. I personally like the word "zoink" instead of "I'm going to steel that"
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Lunarblade wrote:

Compared to SARS maybe, but compare your stats to, say, an actual character from Suikoden. You're not doing so bad, yourself.

Yeah, you're right, it's all relative anyway. (at that point I was only looking at MUCH stronger units)

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man In Black wrote:
I love the entire thing great job SARSadmin, I can't wait to see how they are implemented into the battle.

Black Fang wrote:
*points finger at funner* Is that a word now?

whats wrong with funner? It's funner to make up words than to use old ones. I personally like the word "zoink" instead of "I'm going to steel that"

I prefer "yoink" myself. It also works well for stealing yourself from a bad situation. Like, "look over there!" Bad guy: "huh?" Me: "Yoink!" *runs away*
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, thank you very much Sarsadmin, It's really a nice feature which will blend in nicely on this forum, what seems almost imposible to me, is that I've been here for 236 days xD

Time passes by...
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just wondering, form lookingat my stats, since I'm a magician, shouldn't I have more MAG then STR?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope. MAG is determined by the relative wordcount and words/post. If you don't write long posts, your MAG will be lower.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: