Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Coming Soon to a Forum Near You!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Coming Soon to a Forum Near You! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those who may not know, there is a new leader of the Kooluk Empire and his name is Scarlet assassin. I gave up the leadership for both personal and "professional" reasons and Mr. assassin was kind enough to accept the offer to be my successor.

But the rumours of my leaving Suikox have been greatly exaggerated.

For some time now, all I've really wanted to do was develop games and activities for the site which had nothing to do with the war game. Unfortunately, I was unable to think of any way to do so which would bring non-war use to political points or something which could just be easily plugged into the current system so, Vector suggested I work alongside the International Games and Culture Group (IGCG) and assault the board with my madness from there.

This will take some time, however, as running Kooluk had consumed enough of my time to slow the current development to a crawl. That's about to change, hopefully, so if you're interested in such games you can look forward to them debuting in the not-too-distant future.

Be seeing you.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait! With your greater help the IGCG will become and even greater source of games and such.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Coming Soon to a Forum Near You! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elc wrote:
For those who may not know, there is a new leader of the Kooluk Empire and his name is Scarlet assassin. I gave up the leadership for both personal and "professional" reasons and Mr. assassin was kind enough to accept the offer to be my successor.

But the rumours of my leaving Suikox have been greatly exaggerated.

For some time now, all I've really wanted to do was develop games and activities for the site which had nothing to do with the war game. Unfortunately, I was unable to think of any way to do so which would bring non-war use to political points or something which could just be easily plugged into the current system so, Vector suggested I work alongside the International Games and Culture Group (IGCG) and assault the board with my madness from there.

This will take some time, however, as running Kooluk had consumed enough of my time to slow the current development to a crawl. That's about to change, hopefully, so if you're interested in such games you can look forward to them debuting in the not-too-distant future.

Be seeing you.

Good luck with your new project Elc,look forward to getting a peek at your work when you show us it later on.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, as long as you're not leaving SuikoX things will be fine. I'll look forward to your projects in cooperation with International Games and Culture Group (IGCG).

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best of luck Elc! I'm sure Scarlet won't let you down!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's great to hear that rumours of your leaving were greatly exaggerated. You know how these rumours go.... one person tells another one thing, who tells another person something else, who goes on to tell another person something else. Before you know it, Elc is leaving the site to take on professional kite flying lessons.

Looking forward to seeing those professional kite-flying lessons pay off. That and of course the games you've been working on.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was basket-weaving?

Just teasing, Elc. Good luck on the things you do in the future. I miss seeing you in the mIRC channel - come by and say hi to us and whatnot. ^_^

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm looking forward to these games Elc, I have been for some time now. And they better be good or I'll force you to lead Kooluk again! Good luck with your endeavors mate, I expect great things from you.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations, Scarlet assassin. I am sure you will do a great job. Elc, I hope you enjoy the time you don't have to spend on things you aren't really interested in and have fun while you create things that make other people happy :mrgreen:
Still good to hear that you aren't lost for SuikoX.

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as i said in ours forums congrats to ya scarlet. elc i hope you get the rest you need and can't wait to see what games your coming up with.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good luck Elc, as a member of the IGCG and good luck Scarlet as the new nation leader of Kooluk. I expect to see great things from you both, don't disappoint me. :wink:
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's like a celebrity press conference in here. Rumours around Elc's retirement? Scarlet's plot to take the throne? Games coming to a forum near us??? Good luck with whatever you do Elc. :)
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exaggeration of rumors is one of the prices of fame after all and Elc is surely famous around here! :P

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats on this Scarlet and Elc I will wait with expectation those games you and the IGCG will made. Again congrats and Good Luck

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can't wait for the IGCG to start and entertain some of this downtime during phases while we wait for the most important battles(ahem...). So the not too distant future, eh? Good to know. I wonder if there will be any prizes for these said games? Non-monetary prizes I mean because I want a brand new car or a matching dinner set of some kind.

Again, congratulations to you Scarlet, I'm sure Kooluk is in good hands. I'm sure Kooluk will miss having such a prolific individual like Elc around, but I think they'll manage.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: