Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that's correct i have found some info on the third pirates of the caribbean movie after looking around for some pictures. it says that the movie will come out memorial day 2007. if you like to check out the site i got it off from go to this link. nothing about the movie will be spoiled. it even has a couple of screenshots from the movie which spoil nothing. seriously can't wait for it to come out. the site even hinted at a fourth movie in the future.

http://www.deadmentellnotales.com/onlinetexts/potc/piratesofthecaribbea n3.shtml

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only thing I look forward to is Keith Richards.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least it's confirmed that Keith Richards will be playing Capt. Jack's dad. Even got himself quite a moniker, too. Capt. Grant "Sea Sponge" Sparrow. :*laugh*:

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
The only thing I look forward to is Keith Richards.

i just looked on google to see who that is, isn't that the guy from u2?

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

....Erm, he's the zombie looking one from the Rolling Stones. 0.o ...Mick Jagger's group? Surely you know of them. Substancially older than Bono and co.

I look forward to it. I liked the second one, though I thought the part on the island went on a bit too long and was a wee bit too cartoonish. But I really liked the ending, and [spoilers]Barbarossa's return wasn't a twist I ever saw coming but I like where they're going with it..[/spoiler] Although I do kind of hope that Will's part is not quite so large in this one. I find him the most boring and lackluster of the main cast.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Although I do kind of hope that Will's part is not quite so large in this one. I find him the most boring and lackluster of the main cast.

You know that seems to be something always heard about Mssr. Orlando Bloom whenever he's part of a major blockbuster project. So far, he's been in the biggest fantasy trilogy of all-time and now in the biggest action-trilogy of all time. This guy must've made a pact with Old Scratch sometime down the line.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Although I do kind of hope that Will's part is not quite so large in this one. I find him the most boring and lackluster of the main cast.

from what i read on that site, it doesn't seem like he'll have a big role like he did in dead man's chest.

Quote:
[spoilers]Barbarossa's return wasn't a twist I ever saw coming but I like where they're going with it..[/spoiler]

i would of never seen that coming O_o

Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Movie posters! I'm surprised they're releasing this one so quickly. There was a three year wait for Dead Man's Chest, but At World's End is being released less than a year after the previous installment. Not that I'm complaining... xD;

Sao Feng (Chow Yun Fat)
Barbossa
Jack
Elizabeth
Will
With everyone
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it was filmed back-to-back (well, some scenes were filmed on locating during the #2) with Dead Man's Chest.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they prolly did that so the orlando bloom and johnny depp wouldn't have to grow their facial hair and regular hair back out.

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
they prolly did that so the orlando bloom and johnny depp wouldn't have to grow their facial hair and regular hair back out.

Yeah... probably?

Anyway, Keith Richards!!! We must start a chant of some sort, hes going to be amazing as Jack Sparrow's father, although I bet he'll only get a five minute role or less.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard that Keith Richards is actually drunk in the scene that he is in.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't be surprised, afterall, he is Captain Jack Sparrow's father. ^^

And yes, Anais, Ax is right. They filmed the two back to back so that they could release them rather quickly. It's a marketing technique that was used for movie trilogies like Back to the Future and The Matrix. It's pretty much a way to put the movies out in a way so that movie goers don't lose interest-- especially because the second PotC didn't really have an end at all.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Well it was filmed back-to-back (well, some scenes were filmed on locating during the #2) with Dead Man's Chest.

Ah, I'd forgotten about that. But even filming back-to-back, I thought they'd release it in early July like the first two, like what was done with The Lord of the Rings.

Inko wrote:
I heard that Keith Richards is actually drunk in the scene that he is in.

Yeah, apparently Gore Verbinski had to hold him up by the shins.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, back-to-back isn't really an accurate term in this regard, it's just a common phase to use in these circumstances. Really, a lot of the movie was filmed during Dead Man's Chest and since then they've been finishing scenes off and editing. That's why it's out quite early - thankfully.

Also, did anyone else think Elizabeth's outfit looks quite like a Queen's Knight?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: