Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 13] Tinto's exploration around Black Dragon Seas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: [Phase 13] Tinto's exploration around Black Dragon Seas Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Setting off in search of the legendary Black Dragon Island, the Tinto Exploration Team (T.E.T.) comprised of Aesir, Inko and uwangski set sail in the Curry. After many days of searching the explorers finally spot an island in the distance surrounded by a slight flog from the southern landmass.

Deciding to sail towards the now visible port, the crew runs into trouble as a small boat heads towards their way.

[Tinto Republic vs Black Dragon Chefs at Black Dragon Island]
Tinto Republic forces engage Black Dragon Chefs forces on the high seas Black Dragon Island!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Tinto Republic
uwangski: Beetle Rune! Pink Baloon! Desert Dune! Dumb Baboon! I'll gain my first victory count soon!
Inko: *Sigh* you mean there's more?

Black Dragon Chefs
Guardian Cooks: Smells like fish!
Guardian Cooks: We're eating well tonight!

----=<Round 1>=----
uwangski's Lilly's Undead Haters (Infantry) and Guardian Cooks' Savage Chefs (Infantry) engage in battle!

Lilly's Undead Haters attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Savage Chefs attacks with the same formation!

Guardian Cooks' regiment suffers 150 casualties, leaving them with 4350 soldiers, while uwangski's regiment suffers 598 casualties, leaving them with 3302 soldiers.

uwangski: Maybe not. At least I had a decent battle speech.
Guardian Cooks: Go home you talent-less pig!

Guardian Cooks' regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Inko's Nikostratos (Archers) and Guardian Cooks' Savage Chefs (Infantry) engage in battle!

Nikostratos attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Savage Chefs attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Guardian Cooks' regiment suffers 252 casualties, leaving them with 4248 soldiers, while Inko's regiment suffers 2708 casualties, leaving them with 2192 soldiers.

Inko: Looks like luck was not on our side, Sound the retreat!
Guardian Cooks: I shall inform the masters!

Guardian Cooks' regiment wins!

Tinto Republic: 0 wins.
Black Dragon Chefs: 2 wins.

Black Dragon Chefs wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: uwangski (Infantry) 3900 - 598 = 3302
Round 2: Inko (Archers) 4900 - 2708 = 2192

[Black Dragon Chefs]
Round 1: Guardian Cooks (Infantry) 4500 - 150 = 4350
Round 2: Guardian Cooks (Infantry) 4500 - 252 = 4248

Before being able to retreat, the small ship flies a friendly flag as the captain of the ship stands ahead of their vessel and yells a message across.

Guardian Cooks: Please do not return! We pride ourselves on our secrecy - I have been allowed by the masters to offer you a...bribe...if you agree not to return.

Without waiting for an answer, the captain sends a small wooden boat across to the Curry with only a small silver dish sitting in it.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: