Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's your most hated Suidoken Char? :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I certainly hated Thomas. He really wouldn't have bothered me except for the fact that he was the Tenkai. The Tenkai is supposed to be the hero, the main character. I don't care what Suikoden III wanted us to believe. He was such a spineless wuss, if it wasn't for Cecile he'd have never gotten around to sticking up for anything.

However, if Thomas was a disgrace to the Tenkai for not being the main character, Lazlo was a disgrace to the Tenkai precisely because he was the main character. Everything about him annoyed me. At least Suikoden IV had it so you could speed up time, since watching him prance around, and prance he did that fairy, was enough to make me wish he'd just die already. Too bad I got all 108 Stars or else I'd have gotten my wish.

~Uguu!~
WalkerOfDawn

Howling wind

2544 Potch
16 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jess i hate that pathtic freak he has the guts to acuse you off murder then he joins up with Gustav (whom i hate next) and then when they change sides he 'reluctantly' joins you if i was Riou (Hero) i would have sent him to die instead of poor Kiba

And when Dolph turned up in 5 it made me hate Jess more they both look alike and that #$@%$*! was just as bad except atleast we new he was evil, Jess could've stabed you in the back at any point frankly i hope he dies slowly and very painfully
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Krin is probably the character I dislike the most. Not only is he a hunched back freak, he tries to get you arrested and then has the gaul to show up in your castle. And THEN you have to put him in your party when you attack Moravia!? Who actually had him leveled up? I leveled him up once, sharpened his weapon to as much as I could, and he still only did 1 freaking damaging to the things.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just only used krin to hold medicine. he sucked so bad it's not even worth mentioning.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sailor Sexy wrote:
Well, I certainly hated Thomas. He really wouldn't have bothered me except for the fact that he was the Tenkai. The Tenkai is supposed to be the hero, the main character. I don't care what Suikoden III wanted us to believe. He was such a spineless wuss, if it wasn't for Cecile he'd have never gotten around to sticking up for anything.

Of course everybody has a different opinion (aside from krin who reallynobody seems to like) on favourable and hatable characters, but I feel the urge to say that I can't understand how people can feel that much dislike or hate towards Thomas. he was the freaking Tenkai and I personally think he was the best. Okay, fighting-wise he was the worst, absolutely, and I think Rious was the best due to his healing abilities, but story-wise nobody was half as good as Thomas.

He seemed even cooler in some way then the rest. The other tenkais always had the feeling for me that they need a few fighters, but they will do the rest. You can heal? Okay, you can build something? Great! Thomas seemed way more logical and natural, because I liked to have a Tenkai that wasn't just the fighting maniac, but really cared about the basics of having a whole army and refugees to take care off. But as said: Completely up to anyone :mrgreen:

The Fool
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Sorry, but I definitely disagree with you there. Thomas was an illegitimate son of a Zexen councillor AND he was thrown into taking care of a castle, WITH so little servants and little money. I say it's a true sign of leadership that he actually got anything done at all with no experience in fighting, administrating and diplomacy. Also, from a very long post I read before, there was someone pointing out that the Tenkai Star is the person who unites everyone together, and without Thomas sticking up for Budehuc as he did, there would have been no castle in the first place. Also, he may have been rather like a spineless wuss at first, but he does become braver as the game proceeds, which means a lot because we know how scared he is of practically everything. What with the Grasslanders and the Zexeners hating each other so much, I'm of the opinion that Thomas was perfect as the Tenkai Star precisely because he was an outsider, and thus could afford to maintain a neutral stand.

But yeah, I like Thomas. Sue me. :P

Quote:

However, if Thomas was a disgrace to the Tenkai for not being the main character, Lazlo was a disgrace to the Tenkai precisely because he was the main character. Everything about him annoyed me. At least Suikoden IV had it so you could speed up time, since watching him prance around, and prance he did that fairy, was enough to make me wish he'd just die already. Too bad I got all 108 Stars or else I'd have gotten my wish.

Yeah, he sure ran like the wind, didn't he? He was annoying because he was so darned bland, but enough about him from me, because I don't hate him that much. (<3 him for Suikoden Tactics I did.)

And, back to the topic:

I guess I'd also go with Krin for the most part. Let's see, he basically fails at being a good character (other than SPD), he has no relevance to the storyline for like half of the game, and suddenly you have to take him to Moravia and waste a precious slot? Geez, that's not funny at all.

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Few Here:
Freed Yamamoto/Y:Basically,his character is very stiff,he always stands so straight he's like a tree trunk.If you kill him in battle,you look at how he dies.Striaght...My hate cannot be described.

Gordon(S2):If you try to recruit him,you'll find out that it'll take a long time.Sure,place him in the WORST place to get to.Place him at Two River it'd probably take one hour less.You have to ASK him if your close.Buying tradable items causes your goal to decrease.GRRRR

Zamza:Whining to the extent I had to soft reset everytime I got him at that part(you shud know if you played).Everytime,WHINE WHINE WHINE."I don't get a room in the castle!""I don't get treated like i'm supposed to!"ARGHH....Play the game and you'll know..

That's kinda all,didn't have enuf time for every single one =P[/b]
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally hate gambler type, such as Tai Ho, Shilo, etc.
Why? Because i hate gambler, that's all :*laugh*:

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
Spirit Caster

68902 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only character that I don't really like is Freed Y....he just to me seems like a nerdish warrior with tight clothes on and he is pretty wierd anyways.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SoulEaterRune_Tir wrote:
Zamza:Whining to the extent I had to soft reset everytime I got him at that part(you shud know if you played).Everytime,WHINE WHINE WHINE."I don't get a room in the castle!""I don't get treated like i'm supposed to!"ARGHH....Play the game and you'll know..

He's not whiny, he's just arrogant to a fault. Look to his enter/leaving the party quotes:

"My turn again?" - clearly being smug like "yeh you totally need me."
"You're a fool to go without me." - this line elevates Zamza from okay to insta-win.

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S2 - Kage. When I was young and didn't really understand enough English to know what was going on in the game, in S1 Kage was an ally, but in S2 it looked like he was the one that made Jowy turn to Highland and murder Annabelle. Rowd was another traitor that I disliked, but I think his character development could have gone deeper as he's still an interesting character.

S4 - Snowe when he joins finds the light. I liked his character alot more as the whiny spoiled wussy. As a sidenote comment to others posts, I think Cray, Troy and crew were very good characters, just lack depth in their stories, but then again the whole game lacks depth. I can still hear Brandeau's "I'LL KILL YOU!!!" shout in my head. Now that was a character that didn't deserve to die.

S5 - Lelei the lesbian and Cius the nobody. They were really just dull. Could have atleast made them take off those prison guard suits to make it look like you don't have 2 Godwin soldiers on your party. Also Lymsleia in the beginning with her awful voice-acting.
Spirit Caster

68902 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sealot wrote:

S5 - Lelei the lesbian and Cius the nobody. They were really just dull. Could have atleast made them take off those prison guard suits to make it look like you don't have 2 Godwin soldiers on your party. Also Lymsleia in the beginning with her awful voice-acting.

Yeah I really didn't care for them either, your very right at the dull part.
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sealot wrote:

I accepted it if you hate Cius and Lelei because they're so stiff in duty, especially Lelei, that always near Lucretia and even say harsh things to Shula when they wanted to join Frey's army. But I don't accept you hate Lymsleia! She's quite cute, and her voice match the image well. And when the game come to end, her voice is more cute, I think.

But yeah, people do have their own opinions.

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sealot wrote:

I found Lelei to be quite intriguing in all her lesbianity. I couldn't help myself but wonder: "Are they really getting it on??". Cius was a bit boring indeed. The only interesting thing about him was when Lelei and Lucretia left him behind after the game ends and I felt quite sorry for him.

One thing I didn't understand about those two is why Konami decided to enable them to wear heavy armor while being fencers they clearly rely on quick thrusts and manouverability. Well, that's just me whining, I guess.
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guillaume: ok seriously what kind grown man go out and attack children?
Lulu: lulu can be a b**** his childish,he sucks at fighting, oh remember the time in brass castle?
(yea im new here :) )

ok i dont hate most characters or maybe my memory is making me forget all the characters i hate....

Shu: ok he was a b**** when we tried to recruit him he made us look for a non-existent coin in the middle of a cold night in the cold water :evil: .....but later on he was awesome he actually risked his life and yea that made me love him :mrgreen:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: