Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's your most hated Suidoken Char? :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Island dweller

Archane watchmen

60038 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most hated character.....hmmm he's not an SoD but i HATED Gustav! I just wanted riou to smack him in the face with his tonfa and be done with him! He must be the single most annoying person i have ever encountered in any suikoden.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

most hated char? i would say it yuber.... i hate the way he doing in Suikoden

and another is not from SOD is a neclord the most fierce vampire

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My least favorite has to be Krin, he is worthless and he looks stupid too, but worst of all he tried to get you killed by lepant and yet he joins you, what is the point of that i think the he would be executed or punished or something along that line..... you think he would be smart enough to run away so he wouldnt be killed
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most hated Suikoden character would definately have to be Josephine. I hate the way in which you end up recruiting her. I hate her theme song, the location in where you have to get her, her personality and the fact that she is not that good in battle.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really hate anyone from the Suikoden series, but it's more of I dislike some of them. If I had to choose which one I disliked the most, I'll have to go with Sairoh. His recruitment is annoying as hell, as I wasted more than 20 hours of playing time trying to get the price of salt rise. It was even more depressing that he didn't do much in the story other than selling trade goods, which wasn't really useful to me.
crushedvelvet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm.....

Suiko 1: Tengaar - she reminds me of a controlling girl I know. Neclord, Windy and Kraze.

Suiko 2: Luca Blight (probably the best villain ever, he did his job really well), Nina just annoyed me, Jess, Eilie, Chaco

Suiko 3: I've definately got to agree that the hotheaded pretty boy Borus get's my vote here. What a pain! and Estella.

Suiko 4: Snowe! Ugh, all time least fave. Eleanor Silverberg, was like a cross between Bette Davis, Susan Saranden and Helena Bonham Carter. Graham Cray was a lousy villain and so was Troy.

Suiko 5: Gizel - at last a worthy rival for best villain. He really grated on my nerves and was like a proper politician, I loathed him with a passion but he was a fantastic villain. Childerich, also hated him with a passion but reminded me of Luca Blight. Also liked his little homage Luca in Doraat (Die Pig!). Salam - was the ying to Lord Godwin's yang. He was like all the politicians I've ever seen, so pleasent on the outside but a scheming selfish pig on the inside. Alenia, one of those people you could really have a debate with.....if the silly woman would even listen to you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thomas from S3, and Snowe from S4...

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Euram Barows. For several reasons, most of which are obvious. He just annoyed the hell out of me.

Most other characters I didn't hate, or even dislike. Some of them were a bit annoying, and some were like a buzzing sound in the back of my head, but not hated.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What was the name of that guy who had you collect the DoReMi things? He was EXTREMELY annoying. Almost as bad as Snowe bitching about his arm when you had to take charge and clean up after him when he messed himself.

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sparhawk wrote:
What was the name of that guy who had you collect the DoReMi things?

His name is Cornelio.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanxs, I couldn't remember what it was.

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm relatively new to Suikoden (currently playing V, haven't played any of the others), but so far, its the beavers, easily. Especially Moroon. The whole lot of them annoy me. I'd embrace their genocide with a smile.

Dishonorable mention to Zerase. Annoying, rude, cryptic ancient women FTF.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 1
1: Sergei
2: Camille ( how the hell did she become one of the 5 Generals when storywise she was just ther to collect debt from Gremio)

Suikoden 2
none, love them all okay maybe Wakaba's master, i think i hate Long C.C.

Suikoden 3
1: Guillaume(bastard!!)
2: the dogs
3: Lulu

Suikoden 4
1: Graham Cray

Suikoden 5
1: Bastan!!!!!!!!!!!!
2: Salum Barrows
3: the annoying version of Euram

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
shadow_Hiei

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, the Barrows suck pretty hard too. (sans Luserina, of course) Damned snakes.

*Suikoden V spoilers... highlight to read*Watching their plans and legacy crumble before their eyes was one of the more satisfying bad guy downfalls in recent memory.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 Krin, nothing but a petty thief
2. Hoi, I just wanted to smack that guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: