Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who's your most hated Suidoken Char? :D
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Who's your most hated Suidoken Char? :D Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mines was Borus
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you make such a topic, it's good to list reasons why that character is your least favorite. A topic where no reasons are given is very boring; there's no point in keeping it open because there's no discussion going on.

I think my least favorite is Lebrante. His character design is OK, but I hate that you have to go through all that trouble finding a Celedon Urn to get him, and then when you do get him, he's like the most expensive appraiser in the game. Not a very good deal, IMO.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH man do I hate Gullaime. The only thing that saved three from being the worst game ever due to Gullaime is that Gullaime uses a trident. He is awful as a character. He is a antagonist for the time he's not a star and while he's doing that he is such a coward (for lack of a better word in polite company{meow}). He has that god-awful mustache and the worst coloring ever. I can just imagine that his voice is the worst ever, like worse then Gilbert Godfrey. IMO Gulliame is worse than Hitler. There I said it. He's worse than Hitler.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Krin: Not only was he undeniably ugly, but he was terrible in combat. Also, the only scene involving him IIRC was supposed to be during the night, but none of the graphics were changed at all. For some odd reason, this just made me hate Krin more.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Krin was also involved in saving Viktor/Warren/Vincent in Moravia Castle with Kasumi.

I think I hate Kanaan the most. Annoying look, annoying repetition, annoying greed, annoying wuss. LoL

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lulu- He looks so ugly! He sucks at battle, He is disrespectful to authority!!
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NO! you took Kaanan from me! I hated that dolt. He just acted like Ir of the Mooninites from Aqua Teen Hunger Force (constantly repeating Kraze.) He's totally useless, and contributes absolutely nothing to the overall game and story. It really would've been funny to see Yuber off that jerk during the last battle, but we weren't so fortunate, I see...

Rowd. I feel I have to add someone new here, so this is the man. Rowd betrays Riou and Jowy, and for that he deserves to die. Not only that, but he sold out the entire unicorn brigade to Luca Blight so that Highland could frame the State. Because of this, all kinds of children were massacred for nothing. That's a bunch of bull. If THAT wasn't bad enough, he even ditches Kiba when his forces are ambushed on the way to the HQ in Suikoden II. Come on, this guy is just a dirtbag, who needs a serious beatdown.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine would have to be Agares Blight, it's shameful enough when a king flees from a battle, this man fleed from battle abandoning his wife and young son to ruffians who was later raped. The man still later had no shame in asking why would his son poison him, seriously, how thick could the man be? His wife survived the rape and had amnesia to an extent, did the man try and take her back into the palace or help her recover? No, he simply just forgot about her.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmm lets see mine would have to be Chaco actually. I don't think i ever forgave him for the Two River incident and he never grew on me. Not to mention the fact that i just don't like the wingers as a race in suikoden. I guess you could label me a rpg racist haha, but for whatever reason his is my least favorite character.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Am I the only one who dislikes Hugo?

Kanaan, Kraze and Gorudo were meant to be 'bad' and they were.
Hugo was so annoying and childish, it surprises me how many fans he's got out there.

I hate Agares Blight aswell, although I would've probably forgotten about him, but thanks for mentioning him.

I'm sure there are a few others I don't like that haven't been said.
But now I just wanted to rant my hatred towards Hugo.

(The one in Suikoden 3!)
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most hated character. Hmmm, I really did not like Gorudo at all. I mean, Riou and the alliance went all they way to Matilda and he acted like a fool. Even with Miklotov begging to help the refugees being slaughtered, he did nothing. He was a coward and a traitor to his people. He tried to kill both Riou and Jowy, showing a complete lack of loyalty, and really, he was plain annoying!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mikumiku, MakuMaku, Mokumoku, MekuMeku these four were a HUGE pain in the arse to recruit and in my opinion are not very good at all. I never did like the beasts/animals since they cannot equip armor or have weapons.

Notice I did not include mukumuku, because he was easy to recruit and did not anger me and cause me to violently throw my controller many many times.

In closing they may be cute, but are my most hated characters for sure.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really disliked Gustav, he refused to help to help the unification army when they asked him and left them to defeat Luca all by themselves. Then after all that he has the gaul to ask you to help him! If I wasn't such a nice guy I woulda let Neclord make Tinto into his own kingdom!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my reason for not liking Borus was that he burnt down the poor Karayan village but that's just a part of where i guess
he probably wasn't that bad compared to the other characters everyone else is mentioning
borus did show some mercy when he simply just disarmed Aila when she tried to ambush him in Vinay del Zexay (apologies to the Zexen's if i spelt this wrong)
to all the borus fans i'm sure he wouldn't be my most hated character if i played the other suidoken games :mrgreen:
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've had many hated characters since I started playing Suikoden. Among the upper echelons are: Krin, Dario, Borus, Lulu and Hugo.

Krin: We were meant to hate Krin, I think. I don't believe the designers could make a character like that and not mean for him to be disliked. Mainly because he's ugly, nasty and a little on the dumb side. Designers don't typically make those characters to be liked.

Dario: Though Dario used a moderately satisfactory weapon, I still didn't like his character, actually I sort of hated him, though I did love it when Gau would throw him for that combo attack. That ruled.

Borus: I tried to like Borus, I really did. Just whenever he talked it wouldn't be what I wanted to hear. It would be either too noble, too selfish or too boring. "Prettyboy" isn't the right word, but it's the first word that comes to mind.

Lulu: I hate Lulu. Now, I know it's cliche because a lot of younger Suikoden players hate him too because he's young and talks a lot, but I just hated him. That smile of his made me want to die every time I saw it.

Hugo: Mainly the same reasons as Lulu, he's young, can be a fool and rushes into things. Plus, he walked quite awkwardly. I just didn't like him because he was a "Barbarian" and seemed to rush into things.

When you have 108 characters there are bound to be some weak ones in there somewhere, or rather, just some ones that people like me won't like. And I don't pretend to hate them for legitimate reasons. They're actually far from it.

Last edited by Tony Stark on Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: