Suikoden Unique and Illegal Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is your favorite villain??
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Who is your favorite villain?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine is Neclord he is cool and is a funny guy,and his name is cool to Neclord lord of necromancy.Yeah he is cool. :D

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure most people are either gonna go with Luca Blight or Yuber and although Yuber is one of my favorite characters, I'll go with Windy and Solon Jhee.

Windy, evil to the core and a great magician to the boot. She is the only on in Suikoden history who knows how to attach 2 True Runes to herself, now that's original. Not only that but she acquired a high position in the Scarlet Moon Empire and manipulated the whole empire, Black Rune or not, even if Barbarosa was protected by the Sovereign Rune, he was her slave regardless. Besides that, she has good contacts too, knowing 2 other True Rune bearers, one that craves chaos and the other a horny and bored vampire. I still believe she's alive.

Solon Jhee, he may not appear as the most developed character in Suikoden history but I admired his warrior's nobility. He fought for his country, lost, and was disgraced for it by being executed. He deserved to die like a warrior. But still I try and deny he may have died as we never witnessed his death, I'll just assume he managed to kill those 2 weakling Highland Soldiers and ran away somewhere far away.
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc this guy is a true villain he was willing to sacrifice millions of lives just for his desire
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really CANNOT decide between Luca Blight and Solon Jhee!!!

I agree with Gaara's comments and I respect the man for the warrior pride and honour he upheld. He was a commander probably the best commander under Luca Blight and it was a real shame when he was to be executed for a stupid mistake like that when others didn't get punished for far worse things. I do hope he managed to escape and shows in another Suikoden...........hopefully.

As for Luca Blight.........its really self explanatory. The guy is a beast and he is far more rational than many believe. He also has the warrior spirit within him and holds a lot of pride and honor even though he is only driven by anger and has an insatiable thirst for bloodlust.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jowy Blight, he's one of the only villains that fought for noble reasons. He fought to protect his peoples rights and way of life.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GO LUC!! Naw Luc was an awesome bad guy. Luca and the others were good or so I hear, but Luc was the perfect archetypical psycho baddy. He was so intellectual and he seemed so empowered and by the end of the game he considered the enemy his equal(arguable). Most baddies wouldn't do that but Luc was so awesome. It was also an awesome finale to his story too. He had his trials in 2 and 1 I think(this is from reading, I still havent played 1 and 2) and in 3 he had his debut as a main badguy and he completely slayed it. It was a beautiful performance. Luc is the best bad guy from any suikoden game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I go to Kraze, he's just like an old evil-evil character from a Disney Movie, which I love hehe.
And I like the way he look, too

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think my favorite is Windy if based on who I think the best villain out of all, but my favorite would be Yuber if based on who I like the most.

Windy is great because she was definitely more like a puppet-master who stayed behind the curtain while controlling other people to do the dirty work for her. It's really a big thing to be able to do that, and in the end, even when she was defeated and realized that she never controlled Barbarossa in the first place, she didn't go out empty handed. She got someone who truly loved her. That's very good for someone who I assumed to have lived alone for quite a long time. Maybe it was time for her to start settling down with good ol Barbarossa.

Yuber is great because he likes creating chaos, but he is a wuss. Always running away whenever we want to kill him. That's a good trait for a villain, to be able to bring certain emotion on the player. I like Yuber. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me its Luc...He is ready to take lives for his desire.
And Yuber hehe...He is a sadist loves chaos thats a villian
ALSO Luca Blight...Yes! He is also a sadist! He loves to see bloodshed
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Solon Jhee is one of my favorite Suikoden Characters, but I wouldn't REALLY call him much of a villain. He was a noble warrior who fought bravely for his nation. I'd like to side with Gaara and Bishop Fang on this, but I somehow doubt that he managed to escape. It seemed that he felt too ashamed to think about escaping what was to be his fate, at the request of Luca Blight.

Solon was also entertaining, when he re-appeared at Muse, he says, "Hey, it's that Viktor guy again! This time I'm gonna kick his ass!" Great line from a great man. This is just one of the MAIN reasons that I cannot stand Luca Blight. He's just a loony moron who only believed in power and brute force alone. A very illogical man who simply used his strength and intimidation to get through situations.

Also, Jowy just can't be called a villain, either... He was definitely a nobleman, and I could even go so far as to say that he could've been a Tenkai Star, if the makers of Suikoden wanted to make him so. He was that good of a guy in my honest opinion...

So, who's the favorite VILLAIN?! Well, in this case, I'd have to go with Luc. He's a very logical person, and incredibly intelligent. Like Jowy, he does think that he is doing what's best, even though he realizes that millions may die as a result of his actions. A very cold, and calculating personality. He just comes off as one cool dude, someone who would be very intriging to have a conversation with.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see my favorite Villian would have to be Luca Blight. In my eyes he embodied a true villan since everyone who played Suikoden 2 grew to dislike him. He had the sense of invincibility to go along with a percieved madness that is great for a vilian. Though he is not a popular character he is a great villian.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neclord of course was the best. Think about it, he stole the moon rune from Sierra who took him in and befriended him which killed everyone in the village besides Sierra. He helps Windy and Yuber destroy the Village of the Hidden rune, He Destroys Viktors Home town Northwind just because he was bored. Then he gets to Lorimar and forces the Warriors Village to send a girl to be married to him only to be sucked of blood later. Then he returns to Northwind and begins to snatch young females again. He turns corpses into Zombies creating huge armies all under his command. He can phase, He can turn into a bat, AND if that wasnt enough he can play the ORGAN! :lol:
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What can I say? It'll be contrived and all, but maybe it's fate that I'm the King of Highland. Luca Blight. Yes it's a little fanboyish, and a little obvious, but man, did he ever make Suikoden II.

The pure rage that drove him to doing what he did with the utter contempt for the City-States. There's something so very compelling and charismatic about someone with so much evil in them at such a powerful level.

He was the strongest human being alive. He didn't need a True Rune, and after all the people it took to kill him, Riou was still cleaning up his mess after he was long dead. Jowy and Leon together could only hold back The Beast Rune after the Muse sacrifice, which all spawned from his mind.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheNeclord wrote:
Neclord of course was the best. Think about it, he stole the moon rune from Sierra who took him in and befriended him which killed everyone in the village besides Sierra. He helps Windy and Yuber destroy the Village of the Hidden rune, He Destroys Viktors Home town Northwind just because he was bored. Then he gets to Lorimar and forces the Warriors Village to send a girl to be married to him only to be sucked of blood later.

Actually, Neclord never went to Warriors' Village and asked for brides. If you played Suikoden II, you'd remember him mentioning that was his secret Dopelganger secret.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaara wrote:
Actually, Neclord never went to Warriors' Village and asked for brides. If you played Suikoden II, you'd remember him mentioning that was his secret Dopelganger secret.

Hmmm that is true he was using a doppleganger or copy of himself, but he could have only used the copy to fight Viktor. The real Neclord still could have been the one who went to the Warriors Village.

At least I surmise, I could be way off, if I am totally wrong and there is evidence to the contrary then let me know for future reference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: