Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 13] Jowston exploration of Penenberg Manor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: [Phase 13] Jowston exploration of Penenberg Manor Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heaing that Zexen explorers have been defeated previously by powerful undead, Jowston forces, along with visiting soldiers from Zexen, gather to fight against the menace. Stormbringer, Gaara, and Dargonstar13's units attack the manor!

[City States of Jowston vs Penenberg at Penenberg Manor]
City States of Jowston forces engage Penenberg forces on the vast plains of Penenberg Manor!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
City States of Jowston
Stormbringer: Ready your weapons!
Gaara: Ready your weapons!

Penenberg
Ayana: Want to join us? Well, let me put this sword through you first, okay?
Rean Penenberg: I have prepared a proper greeting for you, honored guests!

----=<Round 1>=----
Stormbringer's Tasty Undead Muffins (Rose Cavalry) and Ayana's Katana-Wielding Undead (Undead) engage in battle!

Tasty Undead Muffins attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Katana-Wielding Undead attacks with the same formation!

Ayana's regiment suffers 4000 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Stormbringer's regiment suffers 767 casualties, leaving them with 5233 soldiers.

Ayana: Ugh... this is... Master Rean!
Stormbringer: We won!!

Stormbringer's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Gaara's Wyngardians (Clerics) and Rean Penenberg's Rean's Undead Horde (Runic Vampire) engage in battle!

Wyngardians attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Rean's Undead Horde attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Rean Penenberg's regiment suffers 1371 casualties, leaving them with 5629 soldiers, while Gaara's regiment suffers 624 casualties, leaving them with 8476 soldiers.

Rean Penenberg: This is impossible!! Impossible!! I am eternal!
Gaara: We won!!

Gaara's regiment wins!

City States of Jowston: 2 wins.
Penenberg: 0 wins.

City States of Jowston wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[City States of Jowston]
Round 1: Stormbringer (Rose Cavalry) 6000 - 767 = 5233
Round 2: Gaara (Clerics) 9100 - 624 = 8476

[Penenberg]
Round 1: Ayana (Undead) 4000 - 4000 = 0
Round 2: Rean Penenberg (Runic Vampire) 7000 - 1371 = 5629

Following the staggering defeat, the claric Gaara and arcanist Dargonstar13 join their powers to seal the indestructible runic vampire. Rean Penenberg pleads, "Don't banish me! I will promise to aid you if you will let me stay!"

Jowston can decide whether to keep Penenberg Manor as a protectorate and retain Rean Penenberg as a special unit, or claim the region as their own (producing PP) and banish the vampire for eternity. PM me with your decision soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: