Suikoden United and Irenic Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what area of na nal do you get ugestu ??? ( spoiler )
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have heard it was random, but you had to wait until after something. Unfortunately I don't remember the something. It took me forever to find him the first time, but in New Game+ I got him immediately.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard it was after freeing Obel. I did that. And I kept trying, and trying. And nothing! T^T Do I HAVE to do New Game + ? T^T
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you've tried all the advice given on both pages of this topic and you STILL cannot find the guy, then, yes, I would advise you to continue on in your game and use New Game +. Your New Game + file should take shorter than your current one has so it shouldn't be too horrible to play-through. Mix things up to vary the gameplay second time round if you don't, take two different Gaien Knights for example and so on.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: