Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Choices, choices, choices.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Schala-Kid wrote:

I would say Suikoden I. Suikoden II, if you're ever peckish still floats around eBay. Suiko I is more rare.

You sure about that? I still see Suikoden one in stores used for like $25. Must be a location thing or something.

I would have gone for Suikoden 2, because I think it's the best of the games you mentioned, besides Xenogears. But Xenogears is pretty common now and Suikoden 2 is not. Plus you could sell Suikoden 2 over e-bay for lots of money if you got tired of it and probably make a profit.
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me I would go for II, Suikoden I is me favorite out of the two, but if a rare game comes up, buy it. And thus that is what I did. I had bought SuikoGaiden, then started into Final Fantasy's, and then I saw Suikoden II, and I thought to myself, SuikoGaiden<-->Suikoden II, could it be like the other, bought it. And I got to Sierra and relized, It is. My other choice was Xenogears, which I had but lost. Now all I have is a memory of Xenogears, and a good collection of Suiko games.
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think PAL Suikoden is the most rare game out of all, followed by PAL Suikoden II. NTSC-wise Suikoden II is probably more rare than Suikoden.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a tough chioce to make so you should chose well, you have to choose between Suikoden or Xenogears and Wild Arms 2 if I were you I would chose suikoden without any hesitation because it is alot more better.

Think about it in one hand there is Xenogears a good game its graphics are well done, the sounds are good and the story is beautiful although hard to understand, Wild Arms 2 kind of bad graphics, good music and good story.

On the other hand, you have Suikoden a game with great graphics improving every time, memorable beautiful music and great sound effects and do not forget the excellent story.

Therefore, what is your choice?

The sleeping deaf guys

24500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't buy Xenogears it was confusing I was glad I rented it I'm a big Wild arms fan but of course I love suikoden, so buy suikoden1 save your 10 dollars then work until ya got 70 bucks go back to da store if Suikoden2 ain't there get on EBAY and buy it there :lol:
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After many minutes of debating in my head I would have gone with Suikoden I just because of it being a more rare find plus the option of loading the main character into Suikoden II is just too good of a deal to pass up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: