Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 13] Scarlet Moon Exploration east of Great Forest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: [Phase 13] Scarlet Moon Exploration east of Great Forest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After crossing the mountains east of Great Forest, the Scarlet Moon Empire exploration team, consisting of Jowy Atreides, Sir Vinsanity and the wanderer, Abhorsen, come across a large opening as dusk began to settle across the sky.

Abhorsen: The ground...it seethes with the dead.

Mordicant: Not juss th' groun Arbhorshin!

[Undead vs Scarlet Moon Empire]
Undead forces engage Scarlet Moon Empire forces !

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Undead
Gore Crows: SKRAWK
Gore Crows: SKRAWK

Scarlet Moon Empire
Abhorsen:
Jowy Atreides:

----=<Round 1>=----
Gore Crows's Spies of the Dead (Undead) and Abhorsen's Saraneth's Will (Clerics) engage in battle!

Spies of the Dead attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Saraneth's Will attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Abhorsen's regiment suffers 191 casualties, leaving them with 7809 soldiers, while Gore Crows's regiment suffers 1000 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Gore Crows: ...
Abhorsen: This is a trap!

Abhorsen's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Gore Crows's Spies of the Dead (Undead) and Jowy Atreides's Regiment (Infantry) engage in battle!

Spies of the Dead attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Regiment attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Jowy Atreides's regiment suffers 135 casualties, leaving them with 2365 soldiers, while Gore Crows's regiment suffers 773 casualties, leaving them with 227 soldiers.

Gore Crows: ...
Jowy Atreides: !

Jowy Atreides's regiment wins!

Undead: 0 wins.
Scarlet Moon Empire: 2 wins.

Scarlet Moon Empire wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Undead]
Round 1: Gore Crows (Undead) 1000 - 1000 = 0
Round 2: Gore Crows (Undead) 1000 - 773 = 227

[Scarlet Moon Empire]
Round 1: Abhorsen (Clerics) 8000 - 191 = 7809
Round 2: Jowy Atreides (Infantry) 2500 - 135 = 2365

After the battle finishes, hundreds of Gore Crows fall from the sky whilst hundreds of Shadow Hands rise in their place.

Mordicant: Chlorr hath needth for you...bind his hands!

The Shadow Hands closed their tendril hands around Abhorsen's flesh as they wrapped a rope around his wrists. Life inched its way out of his body much to the enjoyment of the Mordicant who then lead the exploration to Chlorr's layer in the middle of the opening. Mounds of Dead Hands writhe around constructing a strange looking device rising hundreds of feet into the air.

Chlorr of the Mask: Abhorsen. Such a vile word.

Abhorsen: A new body I see Chlorr? What is this monstrosity?

A vile laughter ripples across the dead creatures.

Chlorr of the Mask: A gateway to death. "Great" blood is all that's needed to open it and since I am no longer...of the flesh...we'll need your blood.

Abhorsen: A gateway? A vile person like yourself can enter and exit death at will.

Chlorr of the Mask: Me? Gwahah! Me? This isn't for people like us! It's for all of death to get out!

A deep laughter thundered through the valley so nothing could be heard. Laughter tore through the ears of the exploration party until they could hear nothing but a slight whistle.

Jowy Atreides: What...is...that...?

Chlorr of the Mask: His wind flutes you fools!

Abhorsen was leaning his head down to his chest, blowing as hard as he could on a set of seven pipes hanging around his neck. The dead creatures shuddered, unable to move. Chlorr and the Mordicant glared at each other before charging towards the exploration team!

[Undead vs Scarlet Moon Empire]
Undead forces engage Scarlet Moon Empire forces !

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Undead
Mordicant: I can feel your life slipping away.
Chlorr of the Mask: Abhorsen!

Scarlet Moon Empire
Jowy Atreides:
Sir Vinsanity: For the Empire!

----=<Round 1>=----
Mordicant's Shades Beyond Fifth (Skeletal Cavalry) and Jowy Atreides's Regiment (Infantry) engage in battle!

Shades Beyond Fifth attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Regiment attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Jowy Atreides's regiment suffers 1917 casualties, leaving them with 448 soldiers, while Mordicant's regiment suffers 467 casualties, leaving them with 1533 soldiers.

Jowy Atreides:
Mordicant: Your life is mine!

Mordicant's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Chlorr of the Mask's Chlorr's Masks (Undead) and Sir Vinsanity's Aquinas Knights (Infantry) engage in battle!

Chlorr's Masks attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation while Aquinas Knights attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Sir Vinsanity's regiment suffers 796 casualties, leaving them with 1704 soldiers, while Chlorr of the Mask's regiment suffers 498 casualties, leaving them with 1502 soldiers.

Sir Vinsanity: We will be back to reclaim our lost honor...
Chlorr of the Mask: I'm coming for you!

Chlorr of the Mask's regiment wins!

Undead: 2 wins.
Scarlet Moon Empire: 0 wins.

Undead wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Undead]
Round 1: Mordicant (Skeletal Cavalry) 2000 - 467 = 1533
Round 2: Chlorr of the Mask (Undead) 2000 - 498 = 1502

[Scarlet Moon Empire]
Round 1: Jowy Atreides (Infantry) 2365 - 1917 = 448
Round 2: Sir Vinsanity (Infantry) 2500 - 796 = 1704

The last sounds the exploration team heard before falling unconscious was the whistling stopping and a dead, heavy ringing calling out across the valley...

...When the explorers awoke the sky was a light blue and the susurrations of birds and insects could be heard. The smell of rotting flesh however assaulted their noses enough to remind them of their whereabouts.

Looking around they could see thousands upon thousands of creatures rotting on the valley floor. Abhorsen was sat, cross-legged, at the floor of a mound of rubble, metal and bone that was once the structure.

Jowy Atreides: What happened here?

Abhorsen: The Mordicant is gone. For good. Chlorr is...banished in death, but things like her are resourceful. Be vigilant. For the time being, I will stay with you...just in case. It's about time I found my nephew as well, I have a great many things to tell him.

Abhorsen officially joined the ranks of the Scarlet Moon Empire, who also acquired the Undead Steed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: