Suikoden United and Infamous Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 13] Raid by Anti-Queen's Nobles at Lordlake

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: [Phase 13] Raid by Anti-Queen's Nobles at Lordlake Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Anti-Queen Nobles vs Queendom of Falena at Lordlake]
Anti-Queen Nobles forces engage Queendom of Falena forces on the vast plains of Lordlake!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Anti-Queen Nobles
Amelia Lourette: Hee-hee, what fun this will be!
Amethyst Boudierre: Behold! The True Nobility stands before you!
Franscesca Belgium: For Amethyst!

Queendom of Falena
Eden: How dare you filthy rebels to attack my beautiful region?
Anais: Ready your weapons!
Heretic King: Ready your weapons!

----=<Round 1>=----
Amelia Lourette's Queen Anne's Lace (Archers) and Eden's Monstrous Regiment (Cavalry) engage in battle!

Queen Anne's Lace attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Monstrous Regiment attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Eden's regiment suffers 37 casualties, leaving them with 3963 soldiers, while Amelia Lourette's regiment suffers 939 casualties, leaving them with 461 soldiers.

Amelia Lourette: That... That wasn't fair...
Eden: I am the Queen's Fool! You certainly underestimated me, didn't you? Hah, that won't happen again I suppose, but my strength will increase until we meet again.

Eden's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Amethyst Boudierre's Queen Anne's Lace (Rose Cavalry) and Anais's CP9 (Infantry) engage in battle!

Queen Anne's Lace attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation while CP9 attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Anais's regiment suffers 1089 casualties, leaving them with 1511 soldiers, while Amethyst Boudierre's regiment suffers 358 casualties, leaving them with 1142 soldiers.

Anais: We have lost...
Amethyst Boudierre: Hoo-hoo-hoo, what silly little people you are.

Amethyst Boudierre's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Franscesca Belgium's Queen Anne's Lace (Infantry) and Heretic King's Regiment (Archers) engage in battle!

Queen Anne's Lace attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Regiment attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Heretic King's regiment suffers 1200 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Franscesca Belgium's regiment suffers 317 casualties, leaving them with 1533 soldiers.

Heretic King: We have lost...
Franscesca Belgium: Another win...

Franscesca Belgium's regiment wins!

Anti-Queen Nobles: 2 wins.
Queendom of Falena: 1 wins.

Anti-Queen Nobles wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Anti-Queen Nobles]
Round 1: Amelia Lourette (Archers) 1400 - 939 = 461
Round 2: Amethyst Boudierre (Rose Cavalry) 1500 - 358 = 1142
Round 3: Franscesca Belgium (Infantry) 1850 - 317 = 1533

[Queendom of Falena]
Round 1: Eden (Cavalry) 4000 - 37 = 3963
Round 2: Anais (Infantry) 2600 - 1089 = 1511
Round 3: Heretic King (Archers) 1200 - 1200 = 0

The rebels decide not to kill the citizens of Lordlake:

Amelia Lourette plunders 140,000 potch
Amethyst Boudierre plunders 150,000 potch
Franscesca Belgium plunders 185,000 potch

Seeing that their nation can not protect them from raiders, Lordlakes' happiness decreases by 10!

Defensive Structures are damaged! Region security decreases by 10!

Eden was not captured.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: