Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Koluuk

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Koluuk Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

does anyone know much about this country?
only things i managed to pick up was Troy is from koluuk
they want the RoP to hand over to Harmonia for military support against the SME
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kooluk seems to be a powerhouse in the Island Nations. It seems that Gaien and Kooluk are constantly at each others throats. This is probably obvious from the game. I think that Kooluk was left in the dark for a reason. How wants an enemy that doesn't have a clout of mystery. Besides that Cray Trading Company was the main bad guys that were working dasterdly deeds and Kooluk, although they didn't stop it, were kind of left with the main blame. Cray Trading Company was the real bad guy and left Kooluk looking like they were using the Cray Trading Company. This is just my speculation but I think that Kooluk will be taken over by Scarlet Moon Empire or at the least removed from the area around the Island Nations. After the defeat at El-Eil their morale and main fort to the Island Nations will be destroyed. They have nowhere else to go but up, and theres a Scarlet Moon Empire there. O well, I hope I helped some.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt the SME will take over Kooluk, though I think they will come to some "agreement" beneficial to the Empire. I say this simply because SME doesn't cover any south coastal territory during the timeframe of GS1, which leads me to believe that peace is somehow arranged between the two nations.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the information Harukaze. I wasn't aware of that since I still haven't gotten 1 yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Kooluk was whit a low moral after what happened in S4 and maybe a rebelion or changings or thing like that and in the end caused it selfdestruction.

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My appologies then, I didn't realize that. It -is- a rather minor plot point, so I hope you don't feel I've spoiled something *sheeps*

I do think that Kooluk isn't out yet, but I agree that their ability to threaten the Island Nations has been castrated. Probably over the next few years, a balance will work itself out between the three nations, which will bring at least temporary peace to the region.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: