Suikoden United and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Offical name change topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm Folipe, it seems.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*for this, your image is DELETED; sage says stop it, i concur*

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm... not even going to make a snarky comment about this. I'm just going to drop my face into my palm, shake my head and walk away.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

THAT'S ENOUGH

Sage has warned you punks enough times; STOP POSTING IN HERE WITH YOUR LAME COMMENTS. This thread is ONLY for informing the rest of the populace that you changed your name.

The next fool to post in here with misplaced comments will be temporarily banned for moderator defiance.

Knock it the hell off, now.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guess who is back! Goldmember...er...Goldy is back!

Formerly Goldmember - Iskas - Balthier and now Goldy which will be for good.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure it's somewhat self explanatory, especially since I'm not changing my sig and avatar, but my name has been officially truncated from Shad4k to simply Shad, in order to make more sense within the war game setting. In real life people don't typically have numbers in their names. >_>
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello. I am Justice Johnny. My new name's kinda too far away from my former name, but eh... I wanted to get away from the "Highwind" nic as much as I could anyway. I need a new identity or something like that. Of course, this is still like a testing thingie... I might have to change my name again next phase if this doesn't work out well for me.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm formerly Zonder--I don't know how long I'll keep this name. I basically changed it on a whim.

Anyways, my enemies can expect the might of Calvin to come crashing down upon them soon!

Edit: Well, I apparently missed the memo on not changing names before a phase ends, so I'll change my name back until then.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awww... that quite spoiled the fun, didn't it? :P You had the avatar and the signature to match with it too!

Oh well... I will just pretend I did not see this. XD

As for me, well... I know that I had planned on changing my name after this phase ends, but it looks like this one is sticking with the masses pretty well, so I might have to rethink this "changing my username again" thought...
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Celes Tilly wrote:
THAT'S ENOUGH

Sage has warned you punks enough times; STOP POSTING IN HERE WITH YOUR LAME COMMENTS. This thread is ONLY for informing the rest of the populace that you changed your name.

The next fool to post in here with misplaced comments will be temporarily banned for moderator defiance.

Knock it the hell off, now.

Johnny, what is so hard to understand about this?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After thinking about it for many phases. I am now no longer Nadistu but Ikano

I've been feeling rather uneasy lately taking the name of one of my characters and I was in the mood for a persona change anyway.
Although Ikano is also a name of a character I've created, his character is actually the only one of my characters that I intentionally created off of "me" on the get go.
Though that may change now that I've taken his name...
Too bad. Deal with it Ikano. :*laugh*:

Anyhow. Nice to meet you all again. :o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the phase being over I have switched over to Calvin as indicated previously. I know you were all waiting with bated breath.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The era of Gregory House has come to an end, as has my time in the Queendom of Falena. From this point forward, I am Dukat of the Highland Kingdom.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who'd have seen this coming? The Cardassian underling and his Vorta master together again. Who wants to be Damar and the Female Changeling?

Anyway-- just so I'm not commenting on one name-- I recently changed back to my name of Weyoun, and left Typoun behind. I think everyone gets the idea that I'm a typo master. Not only that, but people just prefer Weyoun over Typoun. Who knew? I certainly did.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perdita X Dream wrote:
I used to be Anais.

Remember that? Now I used to be Perdita X Dream. I'm done, I promise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: