Suikoden United and Illegal Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Offical name change topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was Mystic, but then I changed it to my current name, Kurt Angle.

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since I have changed my name in the past, I guess I should technically make a note of that here.

I registered as Elc (yes, the name I have now) and kept it as such until early 2005 when, for reasons which shall forever remain a mystery, I changed my name to Jeremy. Roughly six months later, I think it was, I switched back to Elc which is where it stayed for about a year until I opted to change my name to Jack Sparrow.

Then the Great Database Disaster hit and I found myself thrown back in time before I had changed my name to Jack Sparrow and was back to being Elc. I didn't really see the point of changing it back again, so Elc it has remained.

Of course, I'll sometimes joke about changing my name to William The Bloody just to see if anyone would get the joke.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FF6Sage -> Sage about a year ago now. Simple enough.

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always been Thor McOdin. Ask Layfield. I don't see myself changing this name any time soon.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was Blasphemy000 for a while, but then a kind soul offered to change my name for me, for free and remove the digits from my name.

I had thought about changing my name to the nickname I use everywhere else in my life, but I've never gotten around to it, or felt it all that necessary. Thanks for the thread though Kuwaizair, I have a hard time keeping up with all the name changes.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You people and your name changes are weird. Pick an identity and stick with it. I guess that's easy to say when your username is as sleek and sexy as my own though.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey guys, this is a thread about letting others know if you've changed your name, so please don't clutter it up with stuff like "I've never changed my name" etc. If you've never done so, then there's really no need to state it in a post.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently changed my username from Goldmember to Iskas.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A couple weeks ago I changed my name to Duncan MacLeod, and a few weeks after that I changed it to Duncan MacCookies because of an MSN conversation I had with Sai and Servo. I almost changed my name to Duncan Donuts, but decided it was enough name changing madness and reverted to Kikito.

I probably won't change it ever again, though.

Last edited by Kikito on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, I'm glad people are posting. I just can't belive some people I glanced over. I feel like I don't care about you fellow forumites enough to rerember who some of you were. I had no clue Iskas was Goldmember. I was thinking once of changing my name here and creating a character, loosly based on others, but I cannot spell "narcissist" very well. I'd of been "white narcissist" an arrogent white clad, white haired pale thing.

I'm also supprised I didn't reconise AA as adya's arrow, then again I always mis-read the name as adias_sorrow. so, prehaps its a good thing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to be known as Sir Spuderik. I generally use that or Spuderik when I go on other online endeavours.

I changed my name to Jossef Kevlar here though as this was the name of my Suikox role playing character. I thought this would be better as I could change my avatar to suit the name and it sounded better in battle reports and such. I doubt I'll change my name again now that I have settled on this as I considered changing my name carefully before doing so.

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this is cool, well I as well as Jossef, changed my "evil baz" Nickname to my current nick so it can fit with my Zexen Colsseum/My Fanfiction character, also I had received some good comments, that it sounds better the current one than the old one. so I think this name came to stay forever, but again I can change of mind and return to the good evil baz one :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:
You people and your name changes are weird. Pick an identity and stick with it. I guess that's easy to say when your username is as sleek and sexy as my own though.

Alright Cindy.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, once upon a time(last week) I was known as ADAM, cuz when I joined I couldn't think of a charracter to name myself after. So now it's Sparhawk and it will stay that way for a while,

The Serial Peacemakers

795163 Potch
0 Soldiers
21927 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was Boogeyman5870 but then I changed it because people got irritated at trying to remember the numbers and I realized they were superfluous to begin with in a forum with no other Boogeymen. Exciting huh?

We're so bad and mean
We make nightmares out of dreams
We're the Spaceballs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: