Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Offical name change topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Offical name change topic Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here you find your self, a mystical place where echos of the bast weave a tapstery and echo long forgoten days.

This is a topic where those who've changed their names can come and say who they once were. If you would like, say a reason to the change and prehaps possible changes if you wish.

Make them as down to earth, strait to the point as you wish, or poetic as you wish.

so? who were you back then?

*note* I have held off posting this for possilby a year, fearing ridliclue and a locked "childishy stupid spam" topic I did not. The first 5 name changers inspired me to do this, somtimes It can be confusing to those, like me who don't pay attition enough.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Once before, I was a woman simply named Surufurou.

But the circumstances of my life, and my rise through the Harmonian ranks, as well as the respect of my soldiers has earned me the name of Geddoe [even though more often than not, it's Mme [short for Madame] Geddoe].

*bows politely*

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'ver frequented boards under the names "The Jimi," "Jimi Moondance," "thejimius," or simply "Jimi."

I don't have a real good reason for changing my name. I wanted something new and fresh, and Zonder happened to be a name I used for a character in an IFF here.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was once KKG here and to say the truth I still am. Because what is it that we are somebody? Mostly it consists of feelings of another people, the way they see us. So althought I'm Camillus now, I'm still KKG also (split personality? ;) ).

Anyway both nicks are connected with my real name but both in diffirent way. So they both share the same matter but diffirent form. Which I like very much - change and stabillity at the same time.

I hope that this post won't give me "psycho" nickname across the boards. :)

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to use the username "Bugg" here, and I'm planning to change my username again after the end of Phase 13. I'm not sure what the new name would be. Maybe people can PM me if they suggestions. I'm looking for a real name. Either Japanese or Scandinavian sounding names. Just the first name would be fine though both first and surname would be okay too if they fit well.

P.S.: Please do NOT post here with your suggestion if you have one. This thread is not for suggesting and merely for informing people about their old/new username. So if you want to suggest, make sure that you PM to me.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I watched Suikox for a long time, it wasn't until Suikoden V was announced that I decided to register. I wanted a "cool" name, so I looked to SARS first look at suikoden V and figured since Georg Prime was going to be in the game, he was going to be a really cool charater. Which was fine by me, because I loved Georg Prime in suikoden II. Since Georg Prime was already taken I became known as Georg_Prime.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had an 88 once. Big change, I was Acheron88 when I registered. I was quite confused when the change actually happened cuz I didn't really ask for it to happen directly. Now I'm just Acheron.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was once Beast Rune until I decided that I don't like the two headed beast anymore so I changed it to Zaleria.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was Everyone's Grudge, but now I'm just your friendly neighborhood Tonberry.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In order, I've been Angelus -> Nyarlathotep -> Angelus -> Raidou (-> Angelus). I always go back to Angelus after changing names.

Of course, it doesn't end there. I just love changing my username based on my currect likes and mood.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i use to be Aydas_Arrow, the i changed to a more grammatically correct Ayda's Arrow, but alas i needed a name that didn't screw up with some of the aspects of Suikox Life (the site doesn't like ') so a new name was in order.

I chose AA because this is what most of the people in Highland call me anyway, plus it makes it quite easy to figure out who i am, along with the avatar and Sig that still have my old name on them, im too lazy to change them and even too lazy to ask Buff/Yohn to make me some new ones.

I may change my name again in the future, but for now i am happy with the one i have.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was once known as arch_wooohh.

Unfortunately, I saw alot of wrongly-spelled references to my name. It was confusing.

Hell, even Sars got confused! So he asked me to change my name. And Archy, become it has!

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am the artist formerly known as Nutflush. I eventually had that changed to Noot, since that was what my fellow Harmonians always called me anyway.

I wanted to change it to something different from anything "nut"-related, and since my nation recently had a Sci-Fi Theme Month I chose the name "Servo" after the loyal robot companion of Mike Nelson on the show Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Alas, Sci-Fi Month is over, and so another name change may be likely in the not-too-distant future.

Sorry to anyone who got confused by my seemingly sudden name change.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I go under many names but have only had a few here...

Dark Horizon Angel was my original username here (commonly was called DHA instead) but I changed that to Harrekki

On other sites I go by Eiji, Harrekki (Reki), and Aesa

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always been John Layfield here and I reckon I always will be. I take care in choosing a name so I don't have the need to flitter from name to name based on a whim.

Outside these forums I'm usually either John Layfield, Weizegger or Sir Laguna.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: