Suikoden United and Irenic Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Latest Video Game You Bought
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Latest Video Game You Bought Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

since there's a latest dvd you bought topic, i thought maybe there could be one for video games.

well since ebgames has a buy two used games get one free, i ended up getting kingdom hearts 2, shadow hearts:from the new world and dragon quest 8.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last one I bought was FFXII a few weeks ago, but I ended up selling it off since I didn't care for it. Luckily, as I bought it at CC when they were selling it for 40$, I got most of my money back.

Before that (like, the day before actually) was Baten Kaitos Origins. Which is a fantastic game, and my pick for RPG of the year after Suikoden V.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last game I bought was Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, which I bought last week. Too bad I got a deffective copy though, uwangski told me that all the copies released here in the Philippines have the same deffects as mine.

Just recently, dark-knight informed me that he bought a copy of Svr 2007 and it wasn't deffective. So most probably, the deffective copies are already replaced with good ones right now. So later on, I'll buy a new, better copy of Svr 2007 to replace my deffective one.

I'll have to shell out some cash though. But luckily, I have enough from what I saved from my allowance this past week to get myself two games. I haven't decided on what game I'll buy with Svr 2007 later on, but I'll decide once I get to see what good games the store has on display.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Megami Ibunroku Persona: Be Your True Mind. Aww, yeah.

But before that.. I hadn't bought a game in a while. It's probably Xenosaga 3 and Suikoden V. Good games. <3

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bully and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I'm also planning to buy a Smackdown V.S Raw 2007 and Justice League Heroes. (Although the second latter has lesser chance.)
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last game that I picked up was Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories back in late August when it came out. Since then I haven't found any good games to buy that fit into my schedule or grab my interest.

I'd like to pick up Final Fantasy XII but I think that's going to wait until Christmas so it will be a while.
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got hack//g.u. and smackown vs raw 2007 in the jact could of weeks mt dad pick upvalkrie profile 2 taking time to play all three until something new comes out that i might like to play .
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bought Disgaea 2 : Cursed memories, i haven't had much time to play it, but i love it, i just wish it wasn't so time consuming.

Before that i think Candis Candem Edit (AKA Bully) was the last game i bought, but i haven't had a chance to play it yet.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most recent one I've bought isn't a new release. I picked up Valkyrie Profile for the PS1 off of eBay after hearing show after show rave about how good it is, and it did sound rather intriguing to me anyways. I'll get playing on it as soon as I finish up my replay of Suikoden 2. Gotta see if I can still remember how to recruit everyone!

~Uguu!~
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't be certain, but I think the last game I bought was SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 (which is currently refusing to load... maddening) or Suikoden V, I'm not sure on the order in which I bought those two. Or, it might have been Sly 3, which I found for a good price but have yet had the time to play. (I keep saying that. I really should make the time)

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just happened to purchase The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess today. I am so ridiculously broke. Entertained, but broke.

Previous purchases include The Sword of Etheria (also known as OZ) and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Kuzunoha Raidou versus the Soulless Army. Both happen to be very interesting titles in their own ways.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the latest game i bought is tale of abyss and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner last week. kinda late to buy this game . i didn't before. i start buy because i already done playing FF xii. well maybe i gonna new game today.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

! I forgot to list Devil Summoner 3! How could I live with myself now...? ;_;

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bought a copy of Suikoden Tactics back in June. Before that was my Suikoden V preorder in March. Two weeks before that, I bought Shadow Hearts 3. So yeah, not much on the game buying front from me.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, and around that mark Star Wars: Empire at War which for some reason likes to turn off my screen, probably because you start as the rebel scum!

Oh well i guess, there really havent been that many games released in Aus that ive been excited about, and i refuse to pay in excess of $50 for nds games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: