Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

All I want for Christmas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I want for Christmas has possibly been listed by everyone here, so I won't list them again.

What I really want? To stop all the miners from mining. This is not directed at Tinto, while it seems directed. It is misleading. LEAVE THE EARTH ALONE!

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm organizing an internet christmas event that will result in a present for all those who take part, here's the link to join up: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Suiko_Holiday

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I want for Christmas...?

My lady love under the mistletoe with me, of course! Nothing else is good enough. Yes, that is all I want for Christmas!
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I already know everything that I'm getting for christmas. Half a PS3 (the other half is covered by my birthday) in early 2007, and the latest edition of "The Onion."

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While i might not celebrate Christmas, I would enjoy one gift you guys can give me, most preferably before Christmas time. For a gift, can you please give me: the definition of the term "Orwellian tactics"

This has been bugging me for a while. I keep on reading and hearing this in blogs, news, etc.(Obviosuly bashings on the Bush Administration) But i can't even Google the definition of the term! I can only find the word Orwellian, which relates to the references given in George Orwell's book 1984, and concerning a system that behaves like this "Big Brother". But is there really a definition on what Orwellian tactics are??

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
While i might not celebrate Christmas, I would enjoy one gift you guys can give me, most preferably before Christmas time. For a gift, can you please give me: the definition of the term "Orwellian tactics"

This has been bugging me for a while. I keep on reading and hearing this in blogs, news, etc.(Obviosuly bashings on the Bush Administration) But i can't even Google the definition of the term! I can only find the word Orwellian, which relates to the references given in George Orwell's book 1984, and concerning a system that behaves like this "Big Brother". But is there really a definition on what Orwellian tactics are??

It would simply refer to tactics similar to those used by the Party in that book, usually in reference to keeping the population under their control, extremely dodgy legal system, treatment and interrogation of prisoners and so on as opposed to tactics in, say, an actual war.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to have the German version of the DVD box of House MD, but unfortunately it's neither released yet nor even announced. What a sad christmas... Anyway, aside from impossible things I would like to have money to buy as many books as I get for it.

The Fool
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want someone to take me to the movies.
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Christmas seems to mean a little less to me with every passing year. I know a dude who neither gives nor receives and seems quite content with that arrangement. Maybe I'll follow his lead someday. For now, just give me a little cash and a couple hours in the mall on Boxing Day, I'm good.

...I am in dire need of new boxer shorts, though.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you, John. You made my day.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm mostly asking for clothes this year. My guy is going to get me a NintendoDS, hopefully. I didn't bother asking for PS3 or Wii because I am just going to wait for some good games to come out for them, or wait until the price drops some and all the bugs and kinks are worked out (my poor first generation PS2 died rather quickly, and I'm currently on PS2 # 4.... do ya think I play too much??)

Anyway, mostly clothes for me. That's what happens to a former fashion addict who doesn't have enough money anymore to buy designer clothes anymore... sniff. It's either buy my favourite brand of jeans or pay the rent nowadays, and of course I choose to pay my rent!

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I want for xmas......hrm............
time
...yep...
time to play all the new video games I got over thanksgiving weekend
eheheheh............

that and winning that last contest thing I entered recently
oh..I guess more games is always nice too...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, these days I don't tend to hope for anything more than a slab of some premium-related ale, but I'd be quite happy if a few certain mates of mine delayed their moving to another State until after New Years Eve. They actually aim to have left New South Wales before then, and that's quite an insult to our usual festivities that have been going on at NYE for several years. I have all the money I need to buy myself 'gifts' if I truly needed them (like a car or a loan for a house) so I don't really mind. However, I have already purchased a few presents for certain people so I know I won't have any enraged women coming after me with baseball bats due to 'neglect', nor should I disappoint any close relatives.

Apart from that, I hope everyone here gets what they are after for Christmas. If you set your aims too high, don't be surprised if you end up with a tooth-brush instead of a PS3. Go out and get a job if you desire something that expensive. :wink:
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cant take it anymore!!
1944 Christmas song wrote:
All I want for Christmas
is my two front teeth,
my two front teeth,
see my two front teeth!

Gee, if I could only
have my two front teeth,
then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas."
It seems so long since I could say,
"Sister Susie sitting on a thistle!"
Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,
if I could only whistle (thhhh, thhhh)

phew

Actually, I have those. But really I'm satisfied with a couple CDs, or DVDs. Gift cards rule, even if they're not quite as personable of gifts as presents, its nice to be able to pick out what you want for yourself. Especially gift cards for clothing, ever receive an ugly coat or pair of pants, or - god forbid - tube socks for Christmas? I havn't either, but you see what Im saying.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah I like getting gift cards too-namely for electronics stores

whoever said gift cards aren't good presents? I'm perfectly happy if I get (at least) a gift card worth 10 bucks

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: