Suikoden United and Illusional Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A distinct lack of Mermaids [spoilers]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well actually onil was a gossip person, like taki and deborah if you were stuck in the game ,they would give you a hint on where to go or who you didnt recruit yet.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh wait then, I'll change that to Esmeralda, now you can't prove that she wasn't completely useless.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did Taki actually give you hints how to recruit characters after she is recruited? I remembered her talking about characters prior to joining your army, but that's it.

You could use Esmerald in S1's war battles: the Narcissists' party.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOL. Spoilers.

Wow, I didn't expect to see so many comments just on mermaids alone.

For people who don't know how to get all five mermaids, here's a little guide on where to get them. (I snatched it from one of the guides on GameFAQs, so it's not mine! DISCLAIMER.)

Lilin
Where: Kingdom of Obel, on the patrol ship
How: Choose the first option, both times, when you save her from the merchants.

Lilen
Where: Deserted Island, Subterranian Lake
How: After recruiting Taisuke, exit the cave and go down to the last level again. She will join you.

Lilan
Where: Your Stronghold, Rear Deck
How: After recruiting Lilin and Shiramine, anchor your ship between Nay and Na-Nal. Speak to Shiramine, and choose to cast the net. After About 10 minutes on the world map, speak to him again, and choose to pull the net in. If you did not catch Lilan, repeat the proccess.

Lilon
Where: Nest of Pirates
How: After recruiting Lilan and Kika, speak to the man on the beach about mermaids, then re-enter Nest of Pirates on your ship. If no other events are to occur (Katarina), she will appear.

Liloon
Where: Iluya, Harbor
How: Speak to her after recruiting all four of the other mermaids.

Anyhow, I got all characters on first playthrough but on the second, I couldn't get Wendel or Gunter for some reason...

Ah heck, but that's my problem.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Remember to quote when you're using other people's words. I'll let it slide this time since you're new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: