Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Higheast Province
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Fang wrote:
Yea I suppose you are right. But I still can't see him as a confident politician though heh. He just seems too panicky.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, it was all an act done by Fitcher to fool other people into thinking that he was not a competent officer, while in reality, he was a very competent officer.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

White, erm, Black Fang wrote:
Blackious Fangous wrote:
Yea I suppose you are right. But I still can't see him as a confident politician though heh. He just seems too panicky.

Fliktor wrote:

Jowy and Luca knew that with Riou and Teresa dead, the Dunan Unification Army would be over.

[nitpick]Well it was really Jowy and Leon as Luca wasn't there at that point (a little vague due to it being a spoiler, but you know what I mean if you played it).[/nitpick]

Woops! I did actually mean Leon, and I remember thinking Leon when I wrote it!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bugg's right, Fitcher acted rather unintelligent and fidgety so others would underestimate his ability and he could take advantage of it. Something I do all the time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Drake Silvermoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All the places have the same name. But the region is known as Higheast now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: