Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pasko Na Naman! (AKA: It's Christmas Again!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Pasko Na Naman! (AKA: It's Christmas Again!) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright folks, it might not be that near yet, but it's coming near!

It's the time of the year when malls are flooded with parents buying toys, people freaking out because they have nothing to buy for their loved ones, and it's also the time when everyone gains weight!

It's also the time when horrible voices start singing in front of your door and you chase them away!

With that said, let our Christmas Countdown begin!

35 Days To Go Til Christmas

With 5 more weeks to go, what are your holiday plans? I will probably go out of town myself. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm fed up of Christmas already. It began November 1st here, practically.

I'll still like the actual get presents part. Even my atheist nature can be silenced by free stuff. A man of upstanding principles John Layfield is not. :P

I'll just celebrate Christmas at home. 'Celebrating Christmas' meaning waking up at 1PM eating some Christmas food then going to bed, by the way. Atheltic is also something I am not. :D
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was already snowing here in September, I hate this state sometimes. Snowing from September to April and from May to August it's hotter then the tropics. And the snow just seems to make the annoying Christmas ads all the more bothersome, it's a month away wait until at leas the beginning of the month gragh!
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield, even before that in some shops....*looking at you Clearys's on O'Connoll St*

Well i will go down to my parents for a few days over Christmas then i will be jetting off to Thailand on the 28th for a month! Wow....
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Christmas shopping mainly because it just gets out of control.

However, this year, myself and Jenna have a considerably small(er) budget for each others Christmas Presents. £100! Might sound a lot but considering I spent £2100 (actually it was a little bit more but it was her 21st, so I like to say it was special amount...), these presents should be easy.

The rest of my family are fairly easy to buy for. I just look foward to the day.

Plus, I've got to think of some special deal for the Trading Post...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did someone say Reindeer cavalry?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet, I'd pay to see you dress up in a red suit, gain a lot of weight, and command such a regiment. It'll make excellent target practice for all our potential Archers and Crossbowmen. And hey, we may as well let the Failure Urns fly too. ;)

I'm going to have to brave the shopping this year. Thanks to my inability to get a blasted Wii, I am forced to roam the aisles and possibly knock down innocent old ladies at Frys and other stores. Interestingly enough, there were a lot of Twilight Princess games in Toys R Us and Circuit City (8 and 3 respectively). I heard that the game was pretty hard to fin, but it wasn't. If anyone is looking for that game, you're most likely going to find it in stores like that.

It's funny what JBL said. We're taking up more of the calendar as every year progresses! Someone in my neighborhood put up their Christmas lights a week before Halloween. They haven't lit them up even until now, but I guess they were feeling especially jolly early this year.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its that ime of year again that I get to play off the fact that Santa and Satan have the same letters. Had a great IM convo with someone with that in mind, but I cant find it right now.

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me Christmas always starts after Thanksgiving. I don't do any shopping or planning before then unless it's an absolute necessity. I'll buy something to give as a gift before then but only if it's on sale and I know I won't be able to find it afterward. Then there are just the things that I pick up here and there as I find them or think of them. Usually I just get told what to buy and then go out and get it.

The decorating, inside and out, is always after because we don't set aside any time. Usually it's some lights on the evergreen bushes that we have out front and some light-up plastic figures that get wired up to our porch railing. We've never done any that was extremely very fancy or elaborate.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I swear to God, this year I will stop Christmas.

Santa can't prevent the melting of the NORTH POLE WITH SOLAR RADIATION!

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

During Christmas i will be going back to Indonesia for a month! :D
and well, we're gonna celebrate it there, with my church Christmas events and a whole lot of visiting and meeting with my family and friends 8-)
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice. It seems like the Christmas spirit, or whatever you call it is already present on this site. I"m really excited about Christmas this year. Just the thought of having a break from school is really good.

But I don't think I will have an awesome time this Christmas. My mom is going to work abroad starting next week, which means she won't be with us this Christmas. Our family values our bond together, and not having my mom this Christmas is certainly not awesome. But I'll try my best to be happy as always.

Happy advanced Christmas, everyone!
Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm co-hosting a Christmas party with a few of my friends. The main event is the gift swap. We're all going to make gift baskets out of things that represent us, like our favorite candy, pins, novels, etc., wrap them in generic paper, and then everyone picks a basket at random and guesses who it's from. I have no idea what I'm putting in mine, though.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This Chrismas is going to suck, instead of staying in my nice warm home, i'm going to Peru. This is the first Christmas of I spend out of the country, who knows what can happen.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like getting presents, but the rest is pretty unimportant to me. I know about the reason to celebrate this date, but since I don't believe in the story about god and his son who is him in fact (hopefully nobody feels the urge to tell me how exactly that makes sense, because we already have a topic for this)... At least christmas was always a time when the whole family spend some time together. It was nice, but since I have some problems with my family and ain't invited this year, santa may stick this day up to the place where the sun never shines.... and I don't think about Antarctica this time...

The Fool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: