Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Didn't know where I should post this so I created a new thread.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Didn't know where I should post this so I created a new thre Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if the problem is on my end or if it has something to do with the site, but every other time I get on the site it goes to an error, can't find suikox.com page. What happens is I go to the SARS main page and when I try to enter the forums this happens. Just thought I should tell you just in the unlikely case that it was the site. However I think it's just my piece of crap I call a computer.

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its probably the 500 error correct, if thats the case it isn't your computer, its been around for awhile now, in any case try clearing your cookies.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It sounds similar to an error I frequently experience, ever since having my computer repaired last year to be precise, which Blasphemy says is a "Dammit! No Service" error. What's that? It's actually "Domain Name Service" error? Unfortunately, I'm not learned in how to resolve such errors so I'm stuck with them for the time being.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's starting to happen alot now. It isn;t the site cuz it is happening all over the place, xo if my computer craps out I'll be screwed.

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't want to post a whole new thread for something that is probably my own fault... Sometimes when I try to enter the "have you ever"-thread I have to read that no topics exist in this thread... Sometimes I can write just as normal, but sometimes I can't.... What happens to me?

The Fool
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That thread's post count total seems out of sync with the actual number of posts so sometimes it thinks it's on a new page when it isn't. Just go back one page and you'll find the post to respond to at the bottom there and when you've made your post the new page will become active.

It's a little annoying admittedly but it's nothing you can't get around.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If someone has deleted a post from the thread, then when the thread is on post #15 on the current page, it thinks it's actually on post #1 of the next page. However, since a post has been deleted, it's not, so when the forum actually tries to load the next page, it realizes its own mistake and shows you that error.

In a thread that long, there's almost a guarantee that something got deleted somewhere, so I'd imagine that's your problem. At least, I believe that's the case...

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you, guys. You're right, that is a little bit annoying, but now I know what this is about, it's okay. Thank you again for the quick reply.

The Fool
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I've been going around here today and a white page pops up with this on it:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Thought I should notify you guys...

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm getting it too. Just hit refresh a few times and it should solve itself. This is a Yahoo server problem rather than a Suikox problem.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It tends to happen while I am doing database backup, which I have been doing. Nothing to get concerned over.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It happens to me at the main page, but I can still jump from one forum to another with the list in the right corner below this. So this shouldn't really be a big problem.

The Fool
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i didn't know where to post, so i'm doing it here. I'm seeing purple underscores everywhere. well, it's underlining the year in some people's time of post, and on the front page, and so on.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That means you probably have some sort of adware on your computer, or some sort of malware. Not a forum issue, but instead somebody infected your computer with a program that affects your browser.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for your help VeX...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: