Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What games are you playing right now?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: What games are you playing right now? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 4 is going to be release in August 19 in Japan,
and hopefully by the end of this year in US

So, Suikoden fans, what are you playing right now or plans to buy?

Me: playing Suikoden1, La Pucelle (and tons of other unfinished games)
planning to buy Tales of Symphonia and Star Ocean3...

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh thats is a lot of games

Suikoden 2
Suikoden 3
Morrowind
Breath Of Fire 4
Legacy Of Kain Defiance
FarCry
Xenosaga
Need For Speed Underground
Summoner 2
R-Type 3
another Schmup that I cant remember the name of
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2

Hm no thats not all. There is two or three games more that I am playing. I think.
But I dont think I will ever finish NFS Underground and Summoner 2. Kinda tired of does two. The rest will be finished some time not too far away I hope. Except Morrowind that never ends.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not really much of anything. I'm finishing up some things in Disgaea (damn Prinny Baal), and I've started on La Pucelle but it bored me. I'm in Chapter 10 in it right now with no desire whatsoever to play it. I played back through Castlevania: Lament of Innocence 'cause I was bored, now I'm just stuck on what to play. Maybe I'll just play Seiken Densetsu III. That usually keeps me from getting too bored.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Sims from time to time.

Lately I've been playing Chrono Trigger when I'm suffering from insomnia.

...I've almost beat the game. >_<

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Galt

De Ruyter

1723195 Potch
0 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing Suikoden. Last save = 21:53 HQ (just before going to Northern Checkpoint).
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well while im waiting for tons of new games to be released I find myself very board so Ive been playing DDR Max2,Metal Slug 3,Radical Dreamers, Seiken Densetsu 3,and bubble bobble.....yes bubble bobble the best NES game of all time.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hardly anything. I have trouble finishing games as of lately and a lot of games need a another spin. Yesterday I continued with Hitman 2 which showed me I've become dreadfully bad in this game.

Next to that I'm trying to make some progress in Wild ARMs 3 but the appaling world map and the fact that I have no clue where to go now make it a bit hard to find any pleasure in this.

Disgaea could need some further inspection as well.
Yumi

Mysics of the Forlorn

0 Potch
170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I am playing La Pucelle off and on, trying to get strong enough to take on some of the extra challenges in the game.

I play Airforce Delta Strike every once in a while when I'm bored, even though I have pretty much played that game to death already.

I play Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town when I am bored and my roommates are using the TV.

But, for some odd reason, I have had a really big urge to play some classic Megaman games. Good thing the Megaman Collection is coming out in the near future.
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm replaying Xenogears. Almost right after the first play through .oO ((I'm obessed and may or may not need help))
I'm supposivly replaying Suikoden 2 but...uh...where did my disk go?
I think I abondoned a Legacy of Kain game sometime not to long ago...
and I'm supposed to be finishing .hack//QUARENTINE
also playing Final Fantasy Tactics:Advance on and off
as well as Sonic Advance 1&2
and computer solitare games ^^;
and we belive that's it. for the time being *nods*
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooh... I want Disgaea bad.

Right now I'm at the final boss in both Final Fantasy Tactics and Chrono Trigger, but I can't work up the motivation to beat them. I'm spending most of my time playing The Sims or Guilty Gear X2. I think I overdosed on RPGs.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing Legaia Duel Saga right now. Well, I was some days ago. I have to get moving and finish the game.

By the way, it rocks. The battle system, the music and the characters are awesome. Too bad the story is so-so, but it's not so bad.

And after this one, I'm going to play Arc the Lad Collection. All the games in a row. Yeah, I will try, but I'm not so young anymore and I don't play nearly as much as I used to.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am playing Xenogears and then I might play Xenosaga and then all the Suikodens (I have a lot of free time on my hand)

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LEts see I'm Playing A slightly hacked version of final fantasy 6 at the moment, and of course Counterstrike frequently. Havent been doing much of either due to the fact that i just got babylon 5 season 5;so i've been working thru that.

Right now the only games i am waiting for (that are suppossed to come out soon) are Starcraft:Ghost and the Shining force remake and Growlanser Generations;but knowing WD i wont see that till 2009

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well at the moment:

Naruto: Ninja Taisen 2
Suikoden (replaying with Chris as the Flame Champion)

Planning on buying La Pucelle & Samurai Warriors.
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think someone should conduct a survey on how many people on this Suikoden board have Naruto related avatars.

Not that it's bad, or anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: