Suikoden Urgent and Informational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Phase 13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a combination of a slight fever, stomach cramps, neck pain, stress, and exhaustion.
On top of that I'm going to New York starting tomorrow, and I'm driving there, so I need extra rest. We'll get things back on track early next year, hopefully on Tuesday or Wednesday.
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope you feel better tomorrow Vector, have a good trip and take care.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vector Xthonic wrote:
It's a combination of a slight fever, stomach cramps, neck pain, stress, and exhaustion.
On top of that I'm going to New York starting tomorrow, and I'm driving there, so I need extra rest. We'll get things back on track early next year, hopefully on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Have a nice trip and get well soon V.X,see you when you get back,take your time get some much needed R and R.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its that time of month for Vector? O_o... My girlfriend gets the same stuff..but she bleeds in *the spot I shall not mention*. Once every month :-P

Anyways get better! Hopefully the hollidays will in swiftly and the stress with subside.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I was thinking that I must be having PMS, but then I realized I'm a guy.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.4-men.org/testosterone/pms.html

Oh sadly even men arn't free from this. So who knows Vector, maybe even you too. :-P. I mean I know I get it...

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is this really productive conversation? Feel better Sars, and enjoy everything my state has to offer while you're around. Are you going to see the ball drop in Time square or is this not a trip to the city?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe I'll be at Times Square. I don't give out exact locations on where/when I may be somewhere for security reasons... nah, j/k, I will be at Times Square.

I also have internet connection at my hotel in Brooklyn, so I may be able to do something within the year. We'll see.
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have fun in New York City! Even though I live here on Long Island and have been to Manhattan many times (especially for college), I have not been to Time's Square o_O I have not even seen the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in action except on TV. Well, regardless of how strange that may sound, have fun Vector! Maybe, just maybe, you will be on TV =)

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Every now and then we all need a little break. Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better, VX. :)

You'll be in New York? Layers... lots and lots of layers!

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe, you will be on TV =)

If I see Vector on TV, I'll wave. Then I'll wipe away the tear in the corner of my eye and say "There's the man that created the greatest thing on the web...".

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least its nothing serious. I tend to get sick with some kinds of plagues at the most inopportune times, such as around the holidays and when I have things to do.

Quote:

You'll be in New York? Layers... lots and lots of layers!

It shouldnt be much colder than Ohio, actually, it should be milder since its closer to the ocean.

Quote:

If I see Vector on TV, I'll wave. Then I'll wipe away the tear in the corner of my eye and say "There's the man that created the greatest thing on the web...".

The likelihood that VeX will be on the screen at the same time as the guys that did Magical Trevor is slim, at best. :P

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One can still hope, Yvl... one can still hope... :cry:

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The temperature has been pretty mild so far. It's above freezing, and has been over 40 F even at night. Went to see Phantom of the Opera tonight, and it was really beyond what I expected. The guy doing the role of the Phantom was really really good.

And I am feeling much better at the moment (likely because of the beer), although my sinuses are seriously irritating and interferes with my sleep.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mucus tends to do that. I hope you have Vick's Vapor Rub or those football player nostril tabs. Those are heavenly when snot's your problem.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
It shouldnt be much colder than Ohio, actually, it should be milder since its closer to the ocean.

Not nessasarily, look at Boston...it's near water and is reknowned for being cold...and yeah Ohio's warm for this time of year...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: