Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hack// g.u. rebirth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starkingdom

10575 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
you get most of the keywords via message board or completeling task like bounty hunting, bikeman, stuff like that.

the words they having hard time finding are

Magnolia
Dead Wood
Radiation

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well since i don't remember what key words are gotten where, i suggest to check gamefaq.com for those.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, no new news about g.u. yet. I'm still hoping that volume 2 will be released here soon. I want to know what happened to Haseo and the gang. Besides, there are a few more Phases to collect data of and more spells and items to see! :mrgreen:

Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'm still awaiting the release of the second volume, which I had expected to be out by now. No matter, I can be patient.

I just finished watching the .hack Roots series and there is some very spoiling information in the final few episodes: It pretty clearly shows Ovan as the one who "kills" Shino, albeit by accident. It always reveals why Ovan wants Haseo to grow. Ovan wants to be defeated. Oh, and poor Phyllo... he was one of my favorites. Of course, anyone who will read that probably already knew that.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i went to try and see if vol.2 had a us release date and i got nothing. :(

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Quote:
Well, The end of the .hack//SIGN anime showed the three of them together in destroying all the modified monsters. I assumed that they would all be aprt of the group by now. As for the Azure Flame Kite, i think I heard about him getting the title before... Hmm...
i still haven't found any thing about about kite's title.
in the .hack//GU+ manga/comic that is printed in Japan's .hack//GU The World magazine, Yata refers to him as "Kite of the Azure Flame" when he is talking to Haseo about joining project GU

is that what you're looking for...?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

works enough for me :)

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HEY ALL! It's just been revealed that vol2's English title will be .hack//GU Reminisce !

Personally I thought they'd translate the title to Reminiscence....but ok whatever

Also before I noticed that they released vol2's name I went back and estimated how long it would take .hack//roots to finish (aka the longest possible I'd wait for .hack//GU vol 2 to come out in the states--before I allow myself to be overrun with total insanity from waiting---since it took about that long for it to come out in Japan)

And .hack//roots should finish airing around May 5th..... X_x OUCH man....

well...since the English title for vol 2 has been revealed...Here's to hoping they have much more than just the translated title done!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well so far that a good start, here's hoping vol.2 will be out some time summer or before that.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea some more good news. it's being said that vol.2 will be out some time summer according to 1up.com

glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man i do not know if i can wait that long. Guess i just have to play the old games until it comes out. I hope they bring back the hacking the gate pass codes to unlock area like in the first four hack games is that not why they called the game Hack? in the first place kind of miss it how about you guys.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the gate hacking can only be done if you have a bracelet, since no one does then there will be no gate hacking. this trilogy is just based on avatars and epitah users.

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The game is more or less called .hack because the heroes were/are considered "hackers" of the game
(they more or less said something to that effect in the anime .hack//Twilight Bracelet )

alllsooo....
spoiler:
Haseo in vol 3 actually is able to use "datadrain" (or "the bracelet's power" if you wanna call it that) without his avatar...meaning he can do it in his PC form...however I haven't seen anything showing that you can gate hack in vol3 [end spoiler]

I don't really see a need for gate hacking in .hack//GU anyhow...I personally didn't like hunting down monsters for virus cores....hunting down monsters to fill that book of 1000 is enough monster hunting for me

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

god i sure did hate that hunting monsters to get virus cores.

glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It might have been boring but it made the game longer and you go to more boards looking for the monsters to get the virus cores so you can go to other boards to fight boss monsters or stuff from the tv series.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: