Suikoden United and Irrational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hack// g.u. rebirth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm it seems some character that are returning are orca and balmung. don't know if it's the actual players since all character data got lost or if they are like tri-edge. i got that info from a site that has seen the official .hack//gu vol.2 trailer.

here are some trailers from dothackers.net for vol.2 and they also have a trailer for vol.2.

http://www.dothackers.net/media.php

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it's technically not a fact but evidences point out to that. Elk's VA is with Endrance in the JP version and that his cat is called Mia. Not to mention having Macha's Phase, The Temptress. So I would even say that this might be Elk. Who can tell that other characters may not return as well. :D

Oh, and about Orca and Balmung. They're actually appearing as same anomalies like Kite as the believed-to-be Tri-Edge. They're not very social like Kite, right now... But they will be helpful in the following 2 volumes. :)

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya after watching the trailer orca and balmung are just like tri-edge. wonder what their names will be? hopefully in the second vol. we'll find more about aida and the anomalies.

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
ya after watching the trailer orca and balmung are just like tri-edge. wonder what their names will be? hopefully in the second vol. we'll find more about aida and the anomalies.

I hears the people call Orca, "The Naked Man". Balmung is called as "The Winged Man". Kite is still referred to as Tri-Edge... which he's definitely not, sicne someone is the REAL Tri-Edge...

Yes, we'll find out more about the anomalies and new appearances from Innis, The Mirage of Deceit and Gorre, The Machinator... :D

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm now i'm just wondering if the game will tell us why they choose kite, balmung and orca as the anamolies? just seems very interesting to see why they choose them.

glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i guess we will have to wait to see when the game comes out and find out if it ture or not and if it is how they play the story out and if they give any hints or clues to it they are them or not and who else will pop up in the game from the first game series or from the tv shows?
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
hmmm now i'm just wondering if the game will tell us why they choose kite, balmung and orca as the anamolies? just seems very interesting to see why they choose them.

Meybe because they're the Azure Knights, those who helped in the protection of 'The World' in the last .hack games. Well, technically, Kite did all the work, but they are the Azure Knights after all. It makes sense for the three of them to show up...

Kite of the Azure Flame, Balmung of the Azure Sky, Orca of the Azure Sea...

This makes sense though since Kite's avatar is called Azure Flame God... ^^

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
Buff wrote:

Meybe because they're the Azure Knights, those who helped in the protection of 'The World' in the last .hack games. Well, technically, Kite did all the work, but they are the Azure Knights after all. It makes sense for the three of them to show up...

Kite of the Azure Flame, Balmung of the Azure Sky, Orca of the Azure Sea...

This makes sense though since Kite's avatar is called Azure Flame God... ^^

i wonder if they'll even mention that in the game. well we already know balmung and orca are azure knights but we don't know if kite is one. just cause his avatar is named azure flame doesn't mean any thing since nothing was said on if he was after the events of the games.

on new characters, you know how many there are suppose to be? i haven't heard any thing on new ones.

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, The end of the .hack//SIGN anime showed the three of them together in destroying all the modified monsters. I assumed that they would all be aprt of the group by now. As for the Azure Flame Kite, i think I heard about him getting the title before... Hmm...

As for the new characters to use, so far we only have these allies in Rebirth: Silabus, Gaspard, Kuhn, Atoli, Pi, Piros the 3rd. I saw in soem trailers that you'll get Sakubo and Endrance as well... It is rumored in the .hck boards that Kite will join you in his current form and the aforementioned girl named Natsume.

The Japanese are lucky since vol.2 is already out over there. I guess that's how news spreads...

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Well, The end of the .hack//SIGN anime showed the three of them together in destroying all the modified monsters. I assumed that they would all be aprt of the group by now. As for the Azure Flame Kite, i think I heard about him getting the title before... Hmm...

well balmung and orca tried to but they just couldn't without kite and his bracelet. i still haven't found any thing about about kite's title.

Quote:
As for the new characters to use, so far we only have these allies in Rebirth: Silabus, Gaspard, Kuhn, Atoli, Pi, Piros the 3rd. I saw in soem trailers that you'll get Sakubo and Endrance as well... It is rumored in the .hck boards that Kite will join you in his current form and the aforementioned girl named Natsume.

interesting so saku and endrance will be part of the team? hmmm so does that mean kite will have a new character look since his old form got lost cause of the huge fire crash?

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorry for the double post but i had to while i still have these things in my head after seeing the vol.3 trailer. well for one japan will get vol.3 on january 18th, 2007.

couple of things. looks like haseo will get a couple of new forms, one in which is some kind of twinblade gunner and it's form is all white instead of his black and red. as far as endrance and saku joining you that is true and as far as kite that is also true. it also seems like orca is also in it. i taken a couple of screenshots from the trailer to prove it.

http://imageigloo.com/images/9439vol.3.JPG
http://imageigloo.com/images/2083vol.31.JPG

also at the begining of the trailer seems as if ovan is darker than he usually is and seems to have some sort of connection with tri-edge. i believe some thing may of happened with his battle with him and the anaomly orca and balmung at that church where aura's statue used to be. oh ya another couple more character will be in vol.3 and that is shino and tabby. if i remember any thing else i'll post about it.

starkingdom

10575 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i really love this game. but some people having trouble finding the last three keywords in the 3rd word list.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you get most of the keywords via message board or completeling task like bounty hunting, bikeman, stuff like that.

little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dose any one have the release date for the uk

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the uk still doesn't have a release date, or at least none that i found.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: