Suikoden Unique and Irrational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hack// g.u. rebirth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you want to ask help on the gu game just ask away here, there be people in here that played it that would most likely help out. if it's about the previous four games prolly be best to ask in that url i posted above.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard that .Hack//Roots was going to show on Cartoon Network on Fridays. Only problem is that it comes on at 5:00 a.m. I'm going to try and stay up late to see if that rumor is true.

As for the game I love it. It is a improvement over the older games. I like having a chance to post on those message boards.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune of Corruption wrote:
I heard that .Hack//Roots was going to show on Cartoon Network on Fridays. Only problem is that it comes on at 5:00 a.m. I'm going to try and stay up late to see if that rumor is true.

As for the game I love it. It is a improvement over the older games. I like having a chance to post on those message boards.

Yeah it's true, I managed to catch the premiere episode but have been too tired/lazy to catch the others.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow i haven't even heard that roots was already airing in the us. guess i'll have to set my vcr to record it. has it been on long or just started?

ok i'm about 4 hours into the game now where you just learned about the avatar, very interesting. i knew haseo had to be some kind of special character but it seems the avatar deal will be pretty dam cool. oh and how about that theme song for the mechanical grunty 8-)

glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's pretty dam cool all right about haseo avatal haseo and the music is not bad like they try and make it sound like he is a super hero or something when he takes off real funny stuff.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.hack//roots has been airing for the past 4 or 5 weeks already....

And it's on Saturday mornings at 5am--technically speaking

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:
.hack//roots has been airing for the past 4 or 5 weeks already....

And it's on Saturday mornings at 5am--technically speaking

good thing i've already seen up to episode 7 thanks to youtube.

Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep it is true I saw the episode last Friday, but killer trying to find something interesting to watch. Well I gonna look at it again tonight as well. At least Holloween is on AMC so I can watch that to kill a few hours.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait for volume 2. I forgot what it's name is, but it's something about a voice... Anyway, I think it's a nice improvement from the quadra that was the original .hack. Now, this trilogy might be just as good.

Still looking for a good enough Mistral-like character to use, but i think that won't happen. rumors say that some hack/SIGN characters may join you in volume 3, but i'm not sure. Can't wait for vol2! :D

*obsesses over Silabus* XD
Silabus: I still don't get it...

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
rumors say that some hack/SIGN characters may join you in volume 3, but i'm not sure.

don't know how that can happen. from what i heard after all data got lost during that massavie fire most players just quite. as for as who may come back i have no clue. i would love to see sora again.

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
VikiFanatic wrote:
rumors say that some hack/SIGN characters may join you in volume 3, but i'm not sure.

don't know how that can happen. from what i heard after all data got lost during that massavie fire most players just quite. as for as who may come back i have no clue. i would love to see sora again.

I actually saw something in a .hack info site about a girl named Natsume. Whether or not it's the same Natsume from the first set, i'm not sure. Also, a little bit of *spoilers* Kite as well, in the form of Tri-Edge. Though he really isn't "the" Tri-Edge... *hinthint* */spoiler* No word on Sora though... He was just a 10year old kid then...

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya sora was just a little kid. but natsume was from the .hack games and not .hack//sign. so if it is going to be some one from sign, it won't be here. plus she sucked anyways.

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you know about the rumor that Endrance was actually Elk? In the Japanese version, he was voiced by the same guy as Elk. Not to mention the whole "Mia..." thing with his cat... Must be true... I'd understand how Elk would end up this way after losing Mia... :|

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

interesting. in ways i can see how endrance can be elk. is it actually confirmed or just a rumor? but it does really seem likely since his avatar was called macha which is actually mia after you beat vol.4 of the original series.

glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that would be real cool if endrace was elk all messed up from losing mia anddoing anything to get her back could be a great story if they are going that way with it but they might not have though about it or not to carry the story from the first hack games we will have to wait and see how it plays out in the second game to know for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: