Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hack// g.u. rebirth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

glen wrote:
i just got to level 50on characters and thats as high it will go? willpart 2 let you go higher in levels i hope so it kind of sucks if you can't. and trying to finish bounty hunter quest killed the second guy on the blacklist hard to find them in the game.

Well I think it's kind of obvious you get to go higher than level 50 in the second. Otherwise, you'll spend the entire game one level. Not good (unless of course the whole process of data drain happens again, but that would be a pain and it doesn't, so don't worry). I believe the same thing happened in the Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quarantine games. It's nothing big. They just don't want you getting to a level strong enough to beat the last game in the first one.

Nadistu wrote:
Yeah! Greedy Cervantes is a pain! I had my first game over thanks to him D=

Yeah, he was tough. The first time I fought him I didn't expect him to be that strong. He killed me in seconds. The second time, I never let him hit me. He did touch me near the end, but I survived the blows and made sure he didn't hit me again. I also killed some other one. I can't remember his first name, but he was "the Fatal" or something like that. I killed him my first try. I don't remember getting hit once by him though.

I would say that this game is a lot better gameplay wise than the other ones. The objectives aren't too repetitive and the dungeons are actually bearable. And we don't have to go around collecting hundreds of those damned virus cores we need. That was the killer in the other games, while I beat it, it seemed more of a chore. However, I really enjoyed the story, so I would say it was worth it.

Leveling up seemed to go pretty fast in this one as well. Just head to a place about 2-3 levels higher, use as much Ren Geki as possible, and you level at least 2 levels if it's a three floor dungeon. I was level 12 by the time I had to do the level 3 dungeon at the beginning of the game and I really didn't do too much training.

One big negative I had on this game was the whole first 2 hour thing. I spent all that time reading stupid forums and stuff. Half of it wasn't all that important either. To top that off, the damn default BGM is boring as hell. Thankfully, the second I got another one, I changed it.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, I picked this one up today for my boyfriend and managed to get the last special edition one. I've never played any of the .hack games, but they've always looked interesting, though the first television series put me to sleep. ~_~

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
though the first television series put me to sleep. ~_~

wah, you didn't see all of .hack//sign. that anime kicks major @ss. seriously you need to watch it all and stay awake :P

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Yohn wrote:

wah, you didn't see all of .hack//sign. that anime kicks major @ss. seriously you need to watch it all and stay awake :P

No... I didn't see much of .hack//sign at all. I tried watching the first so many episodes but the time of day it was on and the hauntingly lullaby~esqe music didn't help me at all. Probably any time of day I'd try and watch it I'd still get the same effect.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

have anyone know when vol. 2 comes out i just beat the first one now i am just doing the quest stuff to kill time and fighting in arena battles. try to unlock hidden bosses in the game. i hear there is one or two 100 level boss in the game that you can unlock after you beat all the quest in the game?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

vol.2 won't be out for quite some time since vol.1 just barly came out.

yohn you really need to finish watching it. it's truly a great anime. especailly at the end and episode 28 where the characters from .hack//sign and the character from the .hack games are in the episode.

little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
Buff wrote:
Yohn wrote:

No... I didn't see much of .hack//sign at all. I tried watching the first so many episodes but the time of day it was on and the hauntingly lullaby~esqe music didn't help me at all. Probably any time of day I'd try and watch it I'd still get the same effect.

your not alone, amy t.v puts me to sleep ono matter what time of day. i just dont know why and it anouse the hell out of me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crystal Odessa

Terran Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought SIGN was beautifully done myself. I can never really understand how it sends people to sleep, but it does have a slow pace. However I think the pace fits the series well.

As for being in the UK, I haven't played GU myself yet. It doesn't even seem to be picked up by anyone. I've seen Roots though, and I hear GU is excellent, I can't wait to play...even if I have kind of spoiled the plot for myself.
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SIGN is a series that has an interesting premise and OK characters, but absolutely unbearable pacing. I liked it at first, but when I tried rewatching I was bored to tears. Oh, the music was great too, of course. I kept the CDs that came with the Special Editions I got and sold off the DVDs :P Though I never did get the secnod OST.

I never made it past the second volume of the first game series, so I don't have any interest in this. I think it was a ripoff myself, especially considering how bland the gameplay was. And buying multi-volume games is a concept that doesn't sit well with me in general, so I don't care what improvements they've made in the new series.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
As for being in the UK, I haven't played GU myself yet. It doesn't even seem to be picked up by anyone.

so far the uk doesn't have a release date for it. don't know why but it just doesn't yet. :?

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man i feel sorry you not to have the game yet and not knowing when it comes out at. i hope they do not make you wait to long because it a real good game better then the last hack games.
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they will make us wait, they always do. but that live you just hve to get on with it.

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they'll prolly get it in 6 months or so....maybe.

little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

o god i have to wait for six months at least :cry: ...i dont think it will be six months, i think it will be a bit longer then that :cry:

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

by then we will be playing part 2 the way you guys are talk before they get part 1 they be so far behind in the game that its not funny. they have to read are post just to know whats going on in the game. so we have to keep posting then. just for them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: