Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Care for a cigarette?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malvagio

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Care for a cigarette? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just curious if there are any tobacco smokers in this forum other then myself * says in a Sylvia Browne like voice* Well anyways the purpose of this thread, when did you start smoking and your favorite brand?

* Why do I feel like I'm the only one who has a response here hehe* Well let's see as for me I started at the age of 16 years old....and on and off for roughly 5 years now. Now I am well aware of the dangers of smoking.....I can't say its for the nicotine as it is for the habit.

I first started out with Camel: Turkish Gold but thanks to the influence of some former co-workers, I've taken a liking to anything Menthol. My favorite brand happens to be either Malboro Menthol or Newports * Yeah I'm ghetto like that sweetie*.

I'm not sure if this is anywhere else...but I am almost addicted to this tobacco called " Hookah". Its found pretty much all over the LA county area * Its an Armenian/Middle Eastern thing*. What this is, is a metal bong with flavored tobacco at the top * cappucino, menthol, coconut, cherry, pina colada, strawberry, fruit punch...the list goes on* and you smoke it through handle release...charcoal is at the top with a flame resistant type aluminum foil. You can find them at any " Hookah Bars" and its quite entertaining when your bored with friends need time to kill. So yeah awaiting everyone else's response. ;)

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
Anton Misri

Mages of Cups

165978 Potch
6363 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello Malvagio, welcome to suikox. When I spent some time in persian areas I have been exposed to a device very similar to what you call hookah, and I share your enthusiasm from the perspective that this is quite delightful. However, I must bring something else to attention which is site-related. Our forum rules forbid discussion of actions that is illegal for minors. Please refer to the following section within our forum rules:

Quote:
12: Promoting acts Illegal for Minors
Due to this forum being required to follow COPPA regulations, and because the liability falls on the owner of this site, discussion of behavior that is illegal for minors will be forbidden on this forum. This includes discussion purly focused on drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, sexual acts, and any other act that is illegal for minors to perform in any nation in the world. Casual mentioning of these as a part of another discussion is not a problem (such as talking about Viktor's drinking or talking about the nature of Kanakan wine), but discussion focusing on these acts are forbidden.

Because this is an action required by law for this site to take, I hope you will understand and follow these requirements. However, I do understand discussion of this nature is not harmful in nature, and maybe it is necessary for a creation of another forum which has a more restricted access intended for a more adult audience. I will discuss this with Vector. However, for now this discussion must end due to current rules. Please do not take this personally as this is not an attack on your character.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: