Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Member Recruitment Program
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: New Member Recruitment Program Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This policy has been around for a while, but was only communicated to nation leaders, but I'll let y'all know about it because we need some fresh meat in this forum.

New Member Recruitment Program

If you convince somebody to join Suikox, that member will can join your nation (if he or she chooses)

However, to make this happen, you'll have to PM me or Axiose before or after the new member registers, and you must include the member's name (yeah, common sense but you'd be surprised how people sometimes forget about it).

After we know the new member has been recruited through you, we'll manually switch their nation and then all will be done. I hope to change things so that this process can be automated (like at konamistars.com), but for now the semi-analog method of using PMs would have to do.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've already abused the hell out of this system, and intend to do so even more.

If only they would remember to post -.-;;

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is almost too convieniant to be true.

It honestly feels like a plot device for some reason.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually I've had that question for quite some time. I'm going to be forcing my roommate to join, but he really likes story writing and rping..so he isn't going to do this till New Armes "new subforum" plans... ^_^ thanks

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I remember, people who live where you do or share a computer are supposed to be automatically sorted into your nation anyway.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well.. we really do not share a computer. We both have seperate labtops given by the school...

Yet I guess our connect does come out of the same room, our IP's should be different. I figured we'd just deal with that when it came along. It shouldn't matter either way if he's in the same nation.

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not quite automatically. It requires somebody to tell us first, or for us to find out that people have the same IP address, etc. It's much easier if we're told in advance.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, what a coincidence. Someone I know in another forum has asked me for the link to SuikoX! Great, isn't it?

Now all I have to do is wait. He hasn't been online in the other forum ever since I gave him the link, though. I'll wait. :D

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I brought my buddy Zachwie over here, but he was randomly put into my nation anyways.
Great odds on my part!

There isn't any benefits for inviting people over to this board, is there?

Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be pretty cool that if you recruited someone, and they reached a "certian" level or large number of posts, you'd get a small potch..or fame bonus? ;)

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bub wrote:
I brought my buddy Zachwie over here, but he was randomly put into my nation anyways.
Great odds on my part!

There isn't any benefits for inviting people over to this board, is there?

More than just a coincidence. EVERY ONE of the people I invited got sorted into Kooluk before I told the admins to bring them up here. not only that, but wen I first joined, there was a glitch that gave me two nations - SME and Kooluk (which was fixed quickly.)

EDIT: I think the benefit of having them in your nation and contributing to its success (or lackthereof) is plenty reward enough.

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not retroactive and it's voluntary.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I would give alot to have people who I could introduce to this world of fun and excitement, but you won't believe how few people know about Suikoden in Germany, not to speak about the very few that are actually playing it. I have to admit that this could be only true in my area of living, since I have never visited a German Suikoden site and can't tell anything about the level of activity there.
Anyway, I am trying to convince people nonetheless to try and play the game, although I have tried to convince them to give this forum a try as much. It is sad in a personal way how few people in my community are interested and sad in general that I don't know many people who are writing English in an adequate and understandable way. I will continue with my search for "fresh meat".

The Fool
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know tons of players from some relatively unknown sites, but the problem is getting them to post! I'm in a similar situation location wise though, Eden, or maybe I just haven't reached out to the gaming community enough yet.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do mercenaries get anything for finding people to join?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: