Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

War FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First question: I'm going to assume nothing because of this battle: http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20225 wher eboth units that dueled were used in subsequent phases.

Second question: You know Sars, I'm sure he doesn't want us knowing what kind of advantages each regiment has over the others, that would take all the fun out of the game.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
there's no real rigid "this regiment does x3 damage to regiment B" but instead it's more like "if stat A is blah, and stat B is blah, then the bonus will be xblah."

Not in a public forum, btw. There's just no real way to know apparently.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh damn, and here I thought all of them were 2x defense. Now I'll need to change my charts.

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Sage and Scarlet! I missed that Sierra was not beaten, but just fled and knowing that the regiment advantages are not so rigid clarifies many things for me.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Phew! As long as I don't have to do any work...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've updated the War FAQ with all the new information for phase 15. Can anyone let me know if I'm missing anything or there's broken links/typos, etc.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The war FAQ nation leader names are not up to date. Kuchiku Byakuya is back to being Scarlet Assassin and Vincent Chase is no longer the leader of Harmonia. Also, when the mouse goes over the section about becoming a mercenary, it highlights as if it were a link, but there is no link.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Timbo wrote:
Also, when the mouse goes over the section about becoming a mercenary, it highlights as if it were a link, but there is no link.

Sorry, perhaps I'm being silly, but which part is this? I could only find one line in there and that's the link to the relevant section.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
If you think being a vagabond is boring, but still don't want to join a nation, you can become a Mercenary. A mercenary can hire themselves out to other nations in exchange for potch. Thus, a mercenary can participate in wars if they are lucky enough to be hired. Either that or you may be hired to participate in explorations, or even simply as a farm hand or to help with improving a region's security. Basically, you can do as you wish, and there's plenty of opportunity to make extra cash.

This part here. When you run your mouse over it, it highlights like a link, but it isn't actually a link.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could you take a print screen for me as when I run my mouse over it, it does not highlight like a link to me, and there certainly is no link in the HTML.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I myself tried that and it didn't do that, sadly.

Also, you forgot to update the no. of nations before it shows links to NLs and nation profiles. Number of nations should be 16 with 12 possible nations you can get into (Kanakan, Katana, and the two Nordelands are the other 4.)

Thought I might point that out.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fixed the number of nations!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't get that link thing in either IE or Firefox, you might want to try reloading the page as it could not be updating the page stored in the cache with the new one.

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah well, you did something! It works properly now, I tested it this morning.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can promise you, I didn't do a thing to it. I didn't even type anything on the page...

When I'd fixed Timbo's points about the out dated nation leaders, the error was still showing up (for you) when you posted, Milan. There was nothing there for me (on either of the site's skins) and nothing in the HTML.

I think (I use the word loosely) that it must be something computer/glitchty related to do with your browser - something like what that Decado guy said.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: