Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

War FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They all work. However everything after your Zexen asylum note is now italicised, I guess you didn't close the italics code off after this sentence.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Do you mean...

WarFAQ wrote:
Other units: It is rumored that other unit types exist in parts of the world, unknown to many.

As that is still true.

Nah, I was referring to the Nation Summaries page, in the bottom left corner, which lists Infantry, Archers, Magicians, Cavalry, and Other Regiments as the regiments contained within the summarized nation. Since most of some nations now consists of advanced regiments beyond the very basic ones, that part of the national summary is a bit antiquated.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's separate from the FAQ, so Axiose can't fix that.
I have no intent to change that, either.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vector Xthonic wrote:
I have no intent to change that, either.

I imagine it would be a huge amount of work, and not really worth it, since people can just go in and figure out what everyone's regiment is via the usergroup menu anyway. I don't particularly see any need to have that information on the nation summaries myself.

Anyway, I was just looking for something in the FAQ, and couldn't find it. Wasn't there an exact number attached to the ransom that had to be paid for abducted governors, something like level x 10,000? If so, that should probably be included in the section under Raids.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good idea! I'll whack that up now!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Soldier Command Limit

There will be a limit to how many soldiers a single leader can lead. The limit is pretty simple: Leadership x 100. Thus, if your leadership is 30, the max number of soldiers you can command would be 3000.

A unit can have more than their max, but in such cases, the war calculator will simply ignore anything over the max amount. Even if you have more than the max, soldier don't get replenished from your "stock" after you lose some of them in battle, either.

A minor thing, there needs to be an s at the end of the highlighted word to make it a plural so it makes sense. I hope thats not too petty.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I added up two more section. "Victory Counts" (including harvesting) and "Rebels" - however, I havn't had a chance to proof read it, or even check if the formating is correct as I've got to run now.

Someone have a quick glance to see if it all makes sense?

Wes, I made your change ;)

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Victory Counts

Victory counts determin how succesful a particular unit is in battle and are applied to every unit at the end of the phase. Victory counts will improve the regimental stats of your unit.

A total of 4 victory counts can be earned per unit per phase naturally. However, victory counts can also be "harvested" from inactive units. First, the unit must have their Day's Away greater than 30, then you must request that the unit be removed from their regiment (or to remove them from your nation) and finally you must wait a further 30 days. After that, contact an admin and the victory counts can be switched to another unit.

You'll need an e at the end of the highlighted word. Victory counts only increase your leadership score I thought? Or that is the change planned for the future I assume? Apart from that, it looks good, well done.

The rebel section looks fine to me, can't spot any grammatical errors. Lookin' good sir. :)
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The link to the City States of Jowston profile is broken, Axiose. I'm talking about the one in the rebel section.

The rest of the links work fine though. Zexen doesn't display any information, but I think this is because they have to territories yet. The site can't average invisible numbers so it left all its fields blank.

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know I am a little square to even mention it, but at the beginning of the faq one can read
Quote:
up two two strategists

and below that is
Quote:
There are currently 15 nations within the Suikox Nation System, two of these are NPC nations that members can not join. All members will be allocated into one of the remaining 12 nations

I know I am not good at math, but if we have 15 nations and two of them are NPC doesn't that mean there are 13 nations to join and not only 12?

The Fool
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It should be three NPC nations Eden, I'll change it now.

I'll fix the link to Jowston, Ced. You are correct as to why Zexen doesn't go anywhere.

Wes, leadership is under the heading of the regiment stats, so while there are no plans for it to increase regiment attack/defense, it does increase one of the regiment stats.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Wes, leadership is under the heading of the regiment stats, so while there are no plans for it to increase regiment attack/defense, it does increase one of the regiment stats.

Actually, in this thread, Sars made the following comment regarding victory counts:

Vector Xthonic wrote:
victory counts will only affect regiment attack, regiment defense, and leadership.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elc wrote:
Axiose wrote:

Actually, in this thread, Sars made the following comment regarding victory counts:

Vector Xthonic wrote:
victory counts will only affect regiment attack, regiment defense, and leadership.

Didn't that not happen though?

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Elc wrote:
Axiose wrote:

Vector Xthonic wrote:

Didn't that not happen though?

It was postponed, it will still happen which makes redoing the relevant sections neccessary, just not overly important time wise.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crap! I whiped all the new stuff I did! Nevermind! Time to start again!

Edit: I've put up the rebel/victory count section again, so if someone wants to be kind to look over it. I might have missed some information that I put up last time as well, so if there's something I'm missing, let me know.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: