Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

War FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've updated the WarFAQ with the relevant duel information. I've split up the Battle/PP section as it was rather lengthy. Hopefully it should be a little easier to digest now.

Again any comments are always welcome.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like it. The contents at the beginning all worked for me and was fairly easy to find any information nessisary. I still feel terrible for those are still trying to figure it out as there is alot of information to ingest.

My only quarrel is with the font..its really big..and almost "too" easy to read..the typewritter look makes it look unappealing in my eyesy :-P

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh? Too big? Really? Personally I think it looks fine but do others have the same opinion?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they're fine myself. They're just bigger than what they were before the update, that is .
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks fine to me. It's a lot more imformative and organized then before!
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mind the size of the font at all. It's good size because the whole page is filled with LOTS of text, and instead of reading them all with smaller font size, having bigger font size would make it easier to read.

But then again, I'm not sure if there's a difference between Firefox and Internet Explorer or not. I used Firefox and it looked quite big (though no problem whatsoever to me).

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mean the big text is terrible, or unlegiable.. Its really not even worth the effort in changing. I just found my eyes getting losts in the lines of text..but thats just my own terrible attention span. Overall its very neatly organized and even easier to find the data.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I'll just leave it as is.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd suggest calling the "Home Guard" unit here Governors. Likewise calling Naval Forces, Naval Units.

- change the old regiment icons into our new cool ones (in the example of regiment advantage)

- Is there a limit on naval units, as in 1 naval unit per port owned? If there is, perhaps in the "Uses of Politics Points" section, it could list that restriction.

Those are the only suggestions I have now. Great work!

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it would be better to call it "Governor's Unit" or something, because I can't imagine thousands of governors engaging in hand-to-hand combat. It would be funny, but not reasonable. :)

But anyhow, this is a great change. Maybe more people will bother reading this now.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks guys!

Blasphemy, I could've sworn I changed those...guess I didn't :(

The additions/changes are up!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
There are currently 13 nations within the Suikox Nation System, two of these are NPC nations that members can not join. All members will be allocated into one of the remaining 11 nations. The current nations are:

Not to be nitpicky, but we've got 15 nations with 12 player nations now. And it contradicts the list of nations right below it. New members perusing the FAQ may be confused by this inconsistancy, counting the list over and over again to make it right, getting caught in a infinte loop of horror.

And then their heads explode.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Shrew!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The War FAQ is so pretty now, and not back in the stone ages like it was before.

The only thing I can suggest at this point, though it might be a bit clutter-y, is to provide links from the list of nations (as you've done with the profiles of their nation leaders. Thank you for that, by the way, I grow more famous all the time!) to their 'nation summaries'.

Most of the information in the national summaries is a bit of filler, like the outdated 'other regiments' thing, which covers an awful lot of regiments these days, but it does have a few useful things like soldier total, and some interesting things, like the mean regional stats and the overall national population, etc. Also, Asylum nations own no regions so you can't find their national summary from the regionlist like you can with the other nations, but there presumably still does exist a summary for them, which might be of interest to some people.

Just tossing it out there.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Parallax wrote:
like the outdated 'other regiments' thing

Do you mean...

WarFAQ wrote:
Other units: It is rumored that other unit types exist in parts of the world, unknown to many.

As that is still true.

I think your nation links are a good idea. Well, it can't hurt! I'll put them up anyway!

Edit: I've put the links up (and added the leaders for Kanakan and Makanakuy) so could someone check the links for me to make sure they all work?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: