Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How to beat the last boss in less than 5 min or less :)...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: How to beat the last boss in less than 5 min or less :)... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

(Spoiler) :).....Dont go DOwn! IF u want to beat the boss easily, then you may if u want.

My character was Hero, Jeane, Maxine, and Snowe. I couldn't use ted or kika because i use them to raid the el-eal fortreess to spank cray, which was a bummer :(. So i pick a new group which was amazing easly owned the last boss.

Here's what my characters had. I used the dojo to lvl em up, with fortune rune.

Hero lvl 68: lvl 16 weapon
Rune: DOuble Strike orb + fury = 1.2k dmg :) and the punishment.
Jeane lvl 69:
Rune: Mother Earth Rune + cyclone rune
Maxine lvl 68:
rune: Lighting rune, Flowing rune, and Rage Rune
Snowe lvl 70: lvl 16 weapon
rune: Double-strike orb

When i did Friendship attack with Hero + Snowe, the dmg was 3,500+ dmg on the boss:).

When i use both jeanes and maxine rune, theres a spell called Scorched Earth Spell forgot whats its called but its close to there. Anyway it did about 2,300 dmg on the seed A&B and also the boss.

When u use Hero + snower Friendship attack u instanly kill the seeds with 3500 dmg, so i killed the 2 seeds and attack 2-3 on the bosss while i use jeane and maxine's Cyclone and FLowing rune to heal and protect my group. In less than 5 min, i think i beat the boss in less than 2 lol.

Thats about it guyz.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I didn't beat him that quick and I wasn't at that high of a level but I did think the boss was extremely easy. I just had everybody... err well 3/4 of the characters with double strike runes and fury runes then I just owned him.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can kill the tree in turn turns, and the seeds the next. At level 60.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It took me longer then that, but I like longer battles then the short ones. I guess I never use the people that are so good that they can kill the final boss in like 4 turns. It took me at least 10 turns with my team of Hero, Kika, Kate, and Wendel to defeat the tree boss.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Level 68? I should sincerely hope it was easy then.. Damn, that's pretty powered up haha. But yeah, a little preperation and last boss isn't hard at all. I beat it without too much effort at level 53ish myself. Maxine/Jeane/Warlock/Hero that is.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Considering I went at him with a secondary party with weak equipment, he wasn't that bad. Took a while though...and a lot of 'shrooms.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He was hard for me. Every time he did his White attack [doubt it has a name, but the large attack when it turns all white first] he'd wipe out the entire party except the Hero, oddly.

Does anyone know WHAT the boss was supposed to be, by the way?
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the official name of it is Great Tree, other than that I have no idea.

As for the name of the white magic attack: Divine Punishment of the Gods.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

More tips to add to the usefullness of the True Friendship attack. Level them up to 99 if you want, level up the unite itself, and give them Double-Strike Runes. If you want to be extra mean, give them fury runes as well. (2 fury runes in a new + game). when I get there, I'll try to calculate the exact damage.

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
He was hard for me. Every time he did his White attack [doubt it has a name, but the large attack when it turns all white first] he'd wipe out the entire party except the Hero, oddly.

When he's fully charged and glowing white, use Rush. The energy ball disapates after that turn and he has to start over. Haha that's about the time I told the boss to "Take a seat, junior" and proceeded to step all over what little was left of his health =D

I figure it was just any old (big) creature, just like the Golden Hydra was in Suikoden 1 among others. I also don't believe the rune that activated the boss was a True rune, but that's another topic for another place :o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

/hehe... I beat it in just ten minutes 'coz i don't know how to level them up that high even with the Fortune rune...

Using Level 55 Hero with the same level as Ted, Jeane and Snowe.

Hero possesses an extra Rage and Medicine Rune.
Jeane has Thunder and Flowing.
Ted has also Mother Earth and Water.
Snowe has DoubleStrike and Medicine.

Just keep using the True Friendship attack and Judgement with Jeane for support and you can beat him in 3-4 turns. He didn't have a chance to use the Divine Punishment of the Gods. Here's a tip that SARSadmin wrote..

DEFEND if you don't have RUSH!

Useful!

Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

When he's fully charged and glowing white, use Rush. The energy ball disapates after that turn and he has to start over. Haha that's about the time I told the boss to "Take a seat, junior" and proceeded to step all over what little was left of his health =D

Holy crap I wish I thought of that. :shock: *sigh*

Yeah, True Friendship saved my butt bigtime in that battle, because I had like no spells left at the end.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow this is alot of tip Nice but my team sucks so much i'm evel 70 and i can't beat it My team is Hero, Hervey, Sigurd, and Helmut. Adonis attack does around 1600+ So meh.. I guess i gotta train to level 99. to beat him..
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I beat the crap out of the last boss using 2 lvl 4 spell unites, Ted's judgement, and a couple of physical attacks. The monster didn't even make it to the glowy white nasty attack turn!
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jam. You all suck, I had such a hard time with him. Two Judgments, a Rune Unite [the 2000 damage to one enemy one, I think] and the level 4 Punishment, and I was only just barely beginning. Didn't think of Rushing during the White phase, thanks for that! Will definately try it next playthrough around.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: