Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Estella...A Spam-ectdote
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Estella...A Spam-ectdote Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any idea if there's any good Estella Conversation with Hugo or Geddoe?

Apart from the geriatric lingerie, Estella reminds me 100% of this Welsh lady who tends a bar in a city I live in. Her name is Judith. She's awesome! Doesn't think much of faeries or fantasy tales, but her personality is near exactly the same. She teases and nips at anyone who doesn't agree with her, and (like Estella) she'll give you a raging rune's worth of fire if you rub her the wrong way. I don't know what my deal is, I'm just babbling now! :roll:

Later,
Povis
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...well, concerning the bath conversations, There is none with Hugo or Geddoe, just with Chris and Small Viki afterwards. Getting the bath conversation with Small Viki will happen only if you did the Estella/Chris bath conversation first, i think.

...but then again, you probably knew this...

Well, Estella is a person who gets bored easily. She isn't a big liar, since she finishes off her fibs with "Just kidding!" and such. I was like her back in the middle school. I was so bored, i'd just start off rumours...but then tell them that i was just kidding. But i do know that there's that bit in every one of us...even YOU :twisted: (points at particularly no one)!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it just me, or does Estella remind anyone else of a bad stereotype for transvestites?
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, Estella doesn't remind me of a transvestite. :shock:

I never used her though, she is kinda creepy.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Estella is a very good magician to use, as you may have heard. Her Rage Rune is superpowerful. But also very harmful to use. I tried fighitng against Yuber with her on my team. Her Explosion thingy not only qiped out all the flunkies on Yuber's side, but also half of MY team! Well, consider that another Estella Spam-ectdote.

But does Estella look like a transvestite? Er, no, not too much. Maybe it's the hair... I mean, the pink hair. Seems like something a drag queen would wear.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh how I blush? Renamed? All goes back to that articulation thing, I think. :P :oops: :roll: :wink: :o :? :D (emotional synthesthesia moment)

I think she's sadly overlooked. It's like having a travelling grannie to wipe out the nasties.

Incidentally, never, in a million years, will I ever consider anything about Estella
SPAM!.

Okay?
See ya.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Precision is the skill to go!
Karthur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Estella was one of those characters I loved to hate. Her tale to Chris in the bath was amusing, but I didn't much care for her in battle. (And that might have something to do with fire magic being my least favorite type) But anwyay, when I wanted a mage, I took Rody because I felt he stood a better chance of staying alive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Estella...A Spam-ectdote Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

St. Povis wrote:
Any idea if there's any good Estella Conversation with Hugo or Geddoe?

I think this person means if you try recruiting Estella and Rody with Hugo or Geddoe. Am I correct?
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sure. Estella just makes me laugh. I'd take anything anyone knows about her. Any of the stars, really, but, I have a speciall affection for Estella.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.....the "Precision" skill is a unique skill i.e. cannot be learned by everyone, only a handful of people has this skill. Does Estella have it? And is so, at what level.
Slightly related to this, you realize of course that Ruby the Mantor develops an affinity to Shield Magic at Level 57!

She reeeeaaaalllyyy needs to learn that skill so that wiping out baddies is less risky, and i won't have to waste the effort getting Fire Sealing Runes.

Have you guys tried her unite with Rody? It is any good?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the unite is rather lame, it does damage to rody *not sure exactly how much, since it's been over a year since i played it last*

it reminds me of the hix/tengaar unite, for some reason...

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
ShuTheLord

The Gale Knights

0 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have mixed feelings about Estella. She is pretty powerful to use as a mage in battle, and I get bored of Vikki sometimes. I never really bothered leveling Rody up very high, mainly cause I'm a bit of a lazy mofo.

The thing with Estella though, she really freaks me out for some reason. I don't know if it's her character portrait or what have you but something gives me the chills whenever I use her. Also, fire magic is pretty lame in this game, hurting both allies and enemys unless you use fire sealing runes which is a waste of a rune slot IMHO. That pink haired lady eek scares me
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

* Sometimes I post two in a row. Afterthoughts occur, and I'm certain I'm not the only one. Since this topic was given a spam label (and a typo correction), it seemed to make sense to post that explanation here.

Estella is my garbage woman.

Daily Spam-ectdote.
St. Povis the Insane
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there is no need to "post two in a row" use the "edit" button, with cute little Shu on it, and add yout extra crap there :D

oh, i don't like estella. not one bit. she is bleh. her personality sucks, and there were other people to use than her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: