Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden VI for Wii?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have two sources:

1. Someone at neogaf posts something that suggests Suikoden VI will be on the Wii from the latest Jump. At neogaf we post Japanese news weekly and he is one of the most reliable people.
2. I talk to a few people in the industry, one of which assures me it will be on the Wii.

You may think I'm full of shit now, but we shall see.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:

If you won't hate I'll think that for now ^^

But- Having a Wii I would love this rumor to be true.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a Wii, and I have no problem it being on the console, as we all know the 360 was never going to be a player in this, and I don't want to buy a PS3...
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not having a Wii and also not having any plans to purchase one I'm hoping this isn't true.

I'll just cross my fingers for Suikoden VI being for DS in the same style as the Playstation ones. :mrgreen:
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Internet has been swarming with this same Suikoden VI Wii rumour already, but nobody seems to know the source. Every forums and article I checked just says it's a rumour that they heard from someone else who heard the rumour from someone else... Which leads nowhere. Seems like just a false rumour. I hope it would be true but I really don't have the faith to believe in that before getting to the actual source.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One has to wonder if this is true whether they'll make Suikoden more interactive with the Wii-mote, it could potentially change Suikoden into a different game with the same storyline.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or it could be a Suikoden just like all the others with the Wiimote capabilities used for the mini-games. And with that we get even more mini-games.

(Now, since we have "Cooking Mama" on Wii, do we also get to have a return of the "Cook-Off Contest" Wii style? Now that would be cool)

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
I have two sources:

1. Someone at neogaf posts something that suggests Suikoden VI will be on the Wii from the latest Jump. At neogaf we post Japanese news weekly and he is one of the most reliable people.
2. I talk to a few people in the industry, one of which assures me it will be on the Wii.

Okay, one, I've seen the thread at NeoGAF. You made it, and you've had to defend yourself from 95% of the people who have come into that thread. You show no evidence, which everyone's been pointing out. The other 5% are just fans saying that they hope it's true.

Two, I don't buy for one second that you know anyone in the "industry," and making such a claim actually detracts from your argument.

If this was its own topic, I would close it. But since it's not, I have to put up with it for the time being.
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sealot wrote:
Internet has been swarming with this same Suikoden VI Wii rumour already, but nobody seems to know the source. Every forums and article I checked just says it's a rumour that they heard from someone else who heard the rumour from someone else... Which leads nowhere. Seems like just a false rumour. I hope it would be true but I really don't have the faith to believe in that before getting to the actual source.

This is a completely new one, supposedly mentioned in the latest Jump magazine. It's reported in here and here and so on just today, so if it's true, there should be some sort of verification soon.

It's interesting, but I'm waiting for legit scans and/or actual confirmation. I would be very pleased with it of course, but for now, we're going to have to wait for something more substantial.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
This is a completely new one, supposedly mentioned in the latest Jump magazine. It's reported in here and here and so on just today, so if it's true, there should be some sort of verification soon.

It's interesting, but I'm waiting for legit scans and/or actual confirmation. I would be very pleased with it of course, but for now, we're going to have to wait for something more substantial.

They all seem to refer back to the NeoGAF thread which apparently isn't much besides a rumor.

Also Leb, ^^ If you want you can open and close the thread Himuro made to vent your anger.

Having actually read the thread Himuro made it wasn't much more than a page of talking about the rumor a six pages of loving/hating/talking Suikoden with talk about how well it would do on the Wii.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tek Jansen wrote:

Having actually read the thread Himuro made it wasn't much more than a page of talking about the rumor a six pages of loving/hating/talking Suikoden with talk about how well it would do on the Wii.

For North Americans perhaps, I cringe at what PAL regions would have to endure if Konami pick the only damn console with region encoding on their software to release to regions they still could give two shits about.

Fundertaker wrote:
(Now, since we have "Cooking Mama" on Wii, do we also get to have a return of the "Cook-Off Contest" Wii style? Now that would be cool)

I've stated this since Cooking Mama was confirmed, create an Iron Chef version of Cooking Mama with the Suikoden chefs as the Iron Chefs. It'd be simply awesome in its entirety and shame on Konami for not going with it. :P

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
Not having a Wii and also not having any plans to purchase one I'm hoping this isn't true.

I'll just cross my fingers for Suikoden VI being for DS in the same style as the Playstation ones. :D

My man knows where it's at right here, the touch screen could be used far more effectively for a Suikoden game than the wiimote since outside of Suikoden V it was not catered for real time battles so it'd be pointless. The stylus does the same thing on a smaller scale with less room for error and you can do far more with it so that the game wouldn't a gimmick. (says the Iron Chef fanboy...)

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
I'll just cross my fingers for Suikoden VI being for DS in the same style as the Playstation ones. :mrgreen:

I like this train of thought the best!

Otherwise, I was hoping that they'd consider bringing back the import save files feature from earlier Suikoden titles. They brought back and enhanced many old features in Suikoden V, too.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The DS? We'd never see it again after the first one...
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:

Okay, one, I've seen the thread at NeoGAF. You made it, and you've had to defend yourself from 95% of the people who have come into that thread. You show no evidence, which everyone's been pointing out. The other 5% are just fans saying that they hope it's true.

I didn't post the news. Jonnyram did.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, from 2ch. Which has openly admitted to despising NeoGAF, and on numerous occasions has disseminated false news in order to fuck with its members.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: