Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden VI General Discussion Thread. I Guess.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Suikoden VI General Discussion Thread. I Guess. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
- Konami's Suikoden producer Takahiro Sakiyama mentioned that the development of Suikoden VI has already began, the game may have references to a previous Suikoden game.

Got it from the-magicbox.com. In my experience, they are very reliable at providing this sort of news.

Also, Sakiyama is the guy who handled V!!! Hopefully, he's bringing Tsugawa along for the ride this time as well.

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very nice.
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy days! Although I'd really like to see this corroborated elsewhere. It's not that I don't trust the fine folks at The Magic Box, I just find news like this easier to accept when its been proofread a little more, y'know?

Also, that last bit about "references to a previous Suikoden game" seems like a given to me. Why even bother including that? Seems a little like saying that the next Final Fantasy "may include limit breaks and summon attacks." And watch out everyone, the next team to arrive may be eliminated!

But I kid. I shall now commence the dance of joy.
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Delsaber wrote:

Also, that last bit about "references to a previous Suikoden game" seems like a given to me. Why even bother including that? Seems a little like saying that the next Final Fantasy "may include limit breaks and summon attacks." And watch out everyone, the next team to arrive may be eliminated!

Well, I think that they may be trying to say that it'll have more references to older games than usual. Kinda like II -> I. This could either be a follow up to III, taking place in either the Outlands or Harmonia, or it could be a follow up to V, taking place in either Nagarea, New Armes, Zelant, or Kanakan.

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best news I've heard all day in this rainy grey day. Definitely great news

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ace news. But then, I did kind of expect another Suikoden game.

Delsaber wrote:
But I kid. I shall now commence the dance of joy.

*Joins Delsaber in a dance*

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is Awesome news,i look forward to it being released.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huzzah!

I can't wait until we have more to google at then a line of text!

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not exactly a shock yet it still knocks you off your seat! Woo, I wonder just how many Suikoden installmants we'll see...
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know some people who konw some people, so I've known about this for a while now. Had to keep my mouth shut though.

Any news on which system?

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

;_; See these tears, they're tears of joy.

*joins in with Delsaber and Axiose*
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, they do seem to have some trouble with roman numbers over there at the magic box.

"- Konami's Suikoden producer Takahiro Saikymama mentioned that the development of Suikoden IV has already began, the game may have references to a previous Suikoden game."

They really need to watch some more Rocky movies. I reckon the possibilities of this coming for the ps2 are near 0, so I guess we'll be seeing it for PS3.
I don't know how konami feels about the suiko franchise and their "only for PS#" thingie.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES! AWESOME! SWEET! FRIGGIN SWEET! I HAVE A HUUUUUUUGE GRIN ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great. Any news about an upcoming Suikoden game is great news indeed. I was kind of afraid that the person who made Suikoden IV (Junko Kawano I think) is going to handle Suikoden VI. I guess I'm releived now that I know the person who handled Suikoden V is going to handle Suikoden VI.

By the way, is there news on what system Suikoden VI is going to be released in?
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Great. Any news about an upcoming Suikoden game is great news indeed. I was kind of afraid that the person who made Suikoden IV (Junko Kawano I think) is going to handle Suikoden VI. I guess I'm releived now that I know the person who handled Suikoden V is going to handle Suikoden VI.

By the way, is there news on what system Suikoden VI is going to be released in?

I'm hoping for the Wii. Yasumi Matsuno, the genius behind FFTactics, Vagrant Story, and FFXII is currently at a new company working on a game for the Wii. I really hope that's Suikoden VI.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: