Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden VI General Discussion Thread. I Guess.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exciting news! Hopefully it will be on Wii, it would be tough to buy a 600 dollar system for the new Suikoden game.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zachwie wrote:
Exciting news! Hopefully it will be on Wii, it would be tough to buy a 600 dollar system for the new Suikoden game.

No such words from a Kooluk! Where's your stinkin pride Zach?

I'll follow suiko wherever it goes, that means to the 360 if necessary (God I hope not.)

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is awesome.

*dances*

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is indeed great news, though I knew another one would be on the way at some point. I don't think the series is going to end any time soon, with such a fan base and constant great reviews (minus IV).

It sounds like when they said there will almost definately be ties to a previous game, that means there will be a big tie. If they don't, they are just stating the blatant obvious. I figure that perhaps it will be like a Suikoden 1 and 2 thing, with a lot of reoccuring characters and close to Falena.

My guess (and hold me to it!) is that it will be in Nagerea, due to a number of reasons I do not think I can elaborate on this part of the board.

I wish that they would just quickly (but not without care) put it out on the PS2...because I do not think I can afford a PS3 for a long while.

Does anyone know when they are going to stop making games for the PS2?

Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ahem *does the happy happy joy joy dance*

now with the dancing over I must say hopefully it will involve events near Falena.
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm insanely happy that the director for V is going to be working on it. Hopefully they'll bring back the scenario writer as well. Heck, the more staff from V, the better.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woo Hoo! Dances!

Only good news I've gotten today. Seriously today sucked up until like now. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:

No such words from a Kooluk! Where's your stinkin pride Zach?

Hey now, I said tough, that doesn't mean I am not willing to go poor for the game!

I haven't looked up the old release dates for Suikoden games, but how ofter are they usually apart?
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A couple years, right?

Trumpeter Ducks

2462 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Code:
Suikoden: December 1995
Suikoden 2: December 1998        3 Years
Suikoden 3: July 2002            3 Years + 7 Months
Suikoden 4: August 2004          2 Years + 1 Month
Suikoden 5: February 2006        1 Year + 6 Months

They seem to be releasing them faster and faster, so if there is any real relation we may get this mid-2008 or so.
Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for pulling that for me Suikoman.

Well I guess this is good news, the faster the better. As long as they do not force speed instead of quality. I guess the faster release dates can be taken as a good sign of a series that is growing in popularity? There is also a Suikoden Tactics in the mix there too.
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoman444 wrote:

They seem to be releasing them faster and faster, so if there is any real relation we may get this mid-2008 or so.

Indeed, which makes me happy.

Either system, I'll be willing to buy for Suikoden. All the systems have good games coming to it anyway.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I guess suikox will exist a while longer!
suikoaddict

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this is a BIG news i cant wait to get my hand on Suikoden VI :cry: with smile on my face... :*laugh*:
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woo! *does the happy food wiggle* I am so excited!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: