Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Five
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.... yeah, Jeane isn't that hawt anyways.

I like using monster races for the 'five'. This time I'd like to see perhaps Furfurs.

Or hey, maybe robots like the ones in Lepant's Mansion.

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey furfurs are those furball thingys right? They already did the DoReMi drawves..so why not those furballs?
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yup furball kinda cute. and i think maybe there was a tame furball outthere

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe like bob in suikoden2
in here i prefer to see 5 kind of were creature..
like werewolf, & wererabbit maybe.. hehehe..
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah werewolf or wererabbit. it would be nice..

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, sounds too similar to Bloody Roar for my taste.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well really they could use any animal or monster that has appeared, but i suppose the more well know would be the hollies, or even papa/grandpa holly, they could each have different coloured eyes or something to tell them apart.

I think werewolves are more of a main character way since they are humanoid, but i suppose cut rabbits are a possibility as there are different types with differing weapons.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want some kind of antalope, a magical small, talking antalope.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

antalope? u mean the antalope-kobold type? or just antalope. but it would be interested five also

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about a group of 5 fairies? No, I'm not talking those small creatures with wings, I'm referring to the, ummm, less than manly men, such as Simone from Suikoden II. Heck, they got the flashy costumes down pat, and usually they haven't been too bad of fighters, so how about getting a group of 5 of them for annoyance/comedy reasons? Of course, they'd probably break the army's bank on hair and beauty products, but small price to pay to have your enemies slowly back away from the freak show!

~Uguu!~
kupet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how about a group of 5 family member like in S1 who scattered because of the war and had the job as the maker of wax statue :mrgreen: and then they can have a room for presented their wax statue they will make the hero wax statue maybe not all SOD oh yeah if the game was set after S1 and S2 maybe the have the tir and riou wax statue and maybe they can use the wax for their weapon or if not human, a race that can make or produce wax it will be nice to see and had a wax statue museum!!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe five wizards? Or maybe it's been a coincidence we've had five characters in each game that are linked that way... Hmm a conundrum indeed.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

5 wizz? herm that intersting... maybe there are some another 5 wizz same strength like crowley and mazus

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the ideas of 5 fairies,furballs,five wizards.
I would like to see 5 cut rabbits( the little rabbits that throw boomerang axes) becuase their weapons are boomerangs,
it would create 5 more characters in suikoden with boomerang and boomerang like weapon.
Maybe it will be a new monster that only appears in the next suikoden, it would be a new monster and you could recruit 5 of them,
i think that they might have some type of plant creatures as the next five.
Maybe they will even have two pairs of five like in the last suikoden.
trash

Orange Company

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

5 ex-famous warriors with a hierarchry, i.e. you cant recruit no. 2 if you havent recruited no. 1. Their power will be in ascending order,

-Million Dollar Baby
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: