Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Five
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: The Five Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone want to make any wild guesses as to what the 5 pairing will be this time around? Unless its different in Suikoden V, in every game there has been a group of 5 eccentric characters - the smiths in Suiko 1, the squirrels in 2, the dogs in 3, and the mermaids in 4.

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd want humans again.

We need a set of gravediggers who're all scattered in different towns and we have to run around like mad to pick them up.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Depends where its placed really as to what id like to see, though i wouldnt mind seeing birds of some kind.

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 5 has "the 5" but not with the "super sentai" or "power rangers"-like distinction between them..

Since the idea of the "five" comes from Power Rangers/Super Sentai, I hope the next 5 will be a bunch of people in spandex....which will fulfill the definationj of the "5" being..."weird"
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps some kind of dryad or walking tree?

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Depends where its placed really as to what id like to see, though i wouldnt mind seeing birds of some kind.

i agree it depend on the place, honestly i dun have idea what race should be on "the five". some how i would like to see some new unique race like konami did before.[/code]

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see, I say we do cats this time around. In order to go against the oppresive dog regime.

Heh and make one of them only recruitable by having a Kobold in your party and you have to catch it in a minigame while it runs away from you.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think Avian type. cats kinda lame

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, if those ends up like 5 Feathers, I would hate that.

Cats are a good second option, and I like that minigame idea too.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

5 feathers are cool!... u hate that lol

by the way, i got some funny feeling rite now, i feel there five clone jeanne for previous suikoden will show out as "the five" lol

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

k4in wrote:
5 feathers are cool!... u hate that lol

by the way, i got some funny feeling rite now, i feel there five clone jeanne for previous suikoden will show out as "the five" lol

Gah! You stole my idea!

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't hate feather - I just think that 5 of him wouldn't be needed since I felt that Feather was nothing more than some generic griffon.

And........five Jeanes? :?

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The screen would explode from the sheer sexiness. And I love explosions, so I'm all for it.

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well jeanne is a mysterious caracther as you all know.. there are no proof jeanne were immortal and there are possiblity jeanne has clone. maybe five jeanne would be the answer the mystery lol.

but i currenty interested on unique Race " the five". maybe like werewolf or something.

p/s : sorry for stole ur idea, Yvl :P

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GAME isn't even RATED for the sheer amount of sexiness and a certain...."yuri" feel 5 Jeannes will bring into the game. Not to mention the game must carry a health warning for those with thin arteries...they might actually be hospitalised for excessive nosebleed...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: