Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hammurabi's internet code
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Captain Hero wrote:

As for the topic, revenge, no matter how sweet it sounds, has never brushed on my mind when I feel that I've been wronged. I like to tell myself that I'm above that person, and to do something that he or she would dislike would just be similar to what he or she did to me. It's always nice to think before you act, because it breaks the need to regret about something you did.

yeh well, this goes for you, or a friend. Prehaps I should of used "justice" insted of revenge? Lets say somone who cannot type made fun of your friend who cannot type either and writes poems in chatspeek, chatspeek because the internet stole their soul and they forgot real words. Now, you are going to be so upset that your buddy is crying to you, all heart broken right? Is it right to attack the person and say [edited by Black Pesmerga: insert this bit with some insult, use your imagination but don't say it out loud, please] there we go, lets say now the person who did that has very bad learning disablties. was it "just"?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay I'll play too.

Quote:
was it "just"?

No, it's not "just". Two wrongs don't make a right.

And please use proper words in your post. I know you're using them for example only, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to say that. I'm removing that bit from your post.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prehaps I should have used "justice" insted of revenge?

No, perhaps you should LET GO.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Revenge wouldn't give you satisafction. There are times I've been flamed too. But belive me, just letting it go would be a lot more satisfying than getting back at the person. You can't correct a wrong doing with another wrong doing.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bP, why are you defending imagenary people? oh I know, hows about playing warrior for me? YUP thats right, people do say stuff like that about me, even when I'm just being "emo", yep. I have been told I used 'tard speek...and I type like an autistic 3 year old! Its funny, considering some of those people who say those things, normaly say things like "ILU HUNNERZ" and "zomg so smexy luff u hun"

dear god, somone get a shot gun, why? they said the'd blow my brains out first just for rolling my eyes over some stupid thing.

ok, another question. What if the coolist, best friend of yours on this forum, told off the admins and got banned? would you go everywhere else on line and cry and cry and rally a war on the forum? get non suikox members to come ands flame? *deep villian like laugh* hey, others do it, and some see them as cute or noble.

Quote:
There are times I've been flamed too. But belive me, just letting it go would be a lot more satisfying than getting back at the person. You can't correct a wrong doing with another wrong doing.

thats good and all, but mostly people do this. I poke my nose in places and get brunt, choped, stabed and mocked. I've been told I'm so less than other people, that I have no future. once you get on somone's badside, or get know as a snarky demon...there is little retrapution. People take things all out of porportion. in art, giving helpfull critiques could be seen as harsh slander, saying "your prepective is off" means "go kill yourself and save our eyes wadhead" then those friends come and insult you for no, good, stinking reason.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
I poke my nose in places and get brunt, choped, stabed and mocked.

Then maybe you should stop poking your nose in places you shouldn't be in.

kuwaizair wrote:
I've been told I'm so less than other people, that I have no future. once you get on somone's badside, or get know as a snarky demon...there is little retrapution. People take things all out of porportion. in art, giving helpfull critiques could be seen as harsh slander, saying "your prepective is off" means "go kill yourself and save our eyes wadhead" then those friends come and insult you for no, good, stinking reason.

Seriously, I think you may need some anger management. I don't mean to be offensive, but I really think you're think of person who takes everything personally.It's not like everything people say about you is true. If you know their telling another story, why bother making an argument about it? You know yourself better than any other person.

But what if what they said about you is really true? Would you just resort to whining about it? Would you just rant about it? Why not do something about it rather than whining about it? Ty changing yourself. Maybe the problem really started with yourself afterall.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
What if the coolist, best friend of yours on this forum, told off the admins and got banned?

Hey! That happened to me!
.. Sorta.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
bP, why are you defending imagenary people?

Because imaginary or not, hypothetical or not, two wrongs still don't make a right.

kuwaizair wrote:
oh I know, hows about playing warrior for me?

Why would I want to play warrior for you? I'm not interested in internet drama, let alone someone else's internet drama. I'm not planning to get involved in one that doesn't even relate to me. It's your drama, and you're old enough to fight your own battle. If you can't win, then you lose. Don't try to involve others who are not involved. If you can win, then congratulations, you don't need others to play warrior for you. As simple as that.

kuwaizair wrote:
YUP thats right, people do say stuff like that about me, even when I'm just being "emo", yep. I have been told I used 'tard speek...and I type like an autistic 3 year old! Its funny, considering some of those people who say those things, normaly say things like "ILU HUNNERZ" and "zomg so smexy luff u hun"

You got 2 choices:
1. Keep on making fun of each other. Endless drama there, but it seems that it's the one that you like to do. So maybe you'll enjoy it. But if you choose this, don't complain to others that people are insulting you, because you're also insulting them anyways.
2. Take a look at yourself. Do you really use the so called 'tard speek? If not, then explain to these people properly that you're not using that type of language. If yes, then maybe you want to actually do something about it and learn how to change. Or of course there's always choice #1 again if you just love drama.

It's YOUR CHOICE. Up to you, really.

kuwaizair wrote:
What if the coolist, best friend of yours on this forum, told off the admins and got banned? would you go everywhere else on line and cry and cry and rally a war on the forum? get non suikox members to come ands flame?

How about let's ask you? Would you do that, Kuwaizair? And why would you do (not) that? I want to know what YOU think. Others have given their opinions, but we haven't heard yours.

kuwaizair wrote:
hey, others do it, and some see them as cute or noble.

And of course, others see them as totally stupid and annoying.

kuwaizair wrote:
thats good and all, but mostly people do this.

If what Ryusei is good and all like you said, then why not take his advice and do it too? Are you saying that you'd prefer to do the "not good and not all" just because most other people do it? Once again, it's YOUR CHOICE. You have got to make your own decisions and stop looking at others to see if they're supporting or against you. Why? Because it's YOUR LIFE.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kuwaizair thinks the world is a stage, and she is afraid of showing her opinions. She wants to hear other people's opinions to justify hers, and won't let other people really disagree with her. If that happens, she'll turn to another similar topic where she can get the upper hand.
It's a very elaborate dance of uselessness, but as long as she doesn't open her eyes, nothing we say is any good.

Come on, Ku.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

talk is talk. i want results shown. again. where I am, schuffling dirt on somone's shoes results in being guned down. guys who pretented to want to be in love with me in the past are now more than happy to call me dirty, psycopahtic hags who just want to harm innocence.

really that one is lauable. so guys fun tip. Hot on a girl. say you are single then let your girlfriend know about the ugly disese ridden psyco who is trying to steal her magical boyfriend from her. Call the victem names and make them the bad guy.

heres my question, aside from smiling like a druged hippy, what does one do about that? I still want the guy chewed up by wolves. It cannot be done.

AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well what would you do? I doubt you have access to wolves.

Look Ku if you don't want to get used by some guy who has a girlfriend get to know them first, you can usually tell if they are seeing someone else and if you can't then well its a shame but you had fun right? So move on, who cares what he and his girlfriend think, he's the one that cheated no you, she is the fool for taking him back.

I don't understand, who are you saying is the victim?
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
talk is talk. i want results shown.

Okay, so I ask you this. You want result shown. What have you done about anything to get the result? All you seem to be doing is only asking questions, and asking questions means only talking. (I'm quite sure that my bold question is not going to be answered and skipped as usual when Kuwaizair post next, but I'll ask anyways)

Quote:
guys who pretented to want to be in love with me in the past are now more than happy to call me dirty, psycopahtic hags who just want to harm innocence.

What does that even have to do with anything? Life is real, it's not fairy-tale where everything always ends in happy-ending. There will be failed relationship everywhere. And guess what? It's not just you. If others don't get down to play victim all the time, why do you? (I'm also quite sure that this question would be skillfully ignored again when Kuwaizair post next, but I'll ask anyways)

Quote:
heres my question, aside from smiling like a druged hippy, what does one do about that?

Get sad, learn from your mistake, and move on. That is what one would do about that. But I'm guessing that is not what you want to hear, right? You want us here to support you and "justify" your hunger for revenge. Not going to get it from me though. You can keep on asking and asking and asking, and I will keep on answering with the proper answer instead of feeding you more hatred. Take Trevoke's suggestion, you should LET GO.

Oh and one more thing, Kuwaizair. You should learn to answer questions too when asked. It's impolite to expect others to answer your question when you don't care about them asking you questions.

AA wrote:
I don't understand, who are you saying is the victim?

I'm quite sure she's not going to answer this one, so I'll answer it for you, AA. Kuwaizair is saying that she's the victim. She likes playing victim all the time.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ku, I have a problem with this. This is a self serving direct communication with you. It is not a discussion, but a way to discuss things with you, and only you. IF you ever listened to any of the good advice thrown your way, I don't think anyone else would need to use this, as you haven't made the topic discussable, or you've derailed it a number of times to accomodate your specific situation: I don't see any other threads going that way, What I'm more likely to see is people asking questions, posting answers, the person using the advice, commenting on what action they took, and other people posting their situations, and now, the last person who got help might be able to help.

No one can rescue you Ku, there's only so long people can offer advice that goes unheeded until they just give up on you. We can only help so much, blah blah blah.

{edit}
If you, like I, didn't see how this became more clarified by ku changing the title to Hammurabi internet code, then read this
Quote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
If any one ensnare another, putting a ban upon him, but he can not prove it, then he that ensnared him shall be put to death.

If any one bring an accusation against a man, and the accused go to the river and leap into the river, if he sink in the river his accuser shall take possession of his house. But if the river prove that the accused is not guilty, and he escape unhurt, then he who had brought the accusation shall be put to death, while he who leaped into the river shall take possession of the house that had belonged to his accuser.

If any one bring an accusation of any crime before the elders, and does not prove what he has charged, he shall, if it be a capital offense charged, be put to death.

find the rest here

and if you're still confused, ignore this thread ^^
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kuwaizair : wake up and pay attention to people. You seem to have a grudge with people who are less than nice. Learn to recognize these people and have no interaction with them. Your life will become better.
Be bitter if you want to be, but move on.
IXamyphr

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kuwaizair, Ive been a lurker on here for a long time, in 90% of your posts you mention 'cartoon doggies' what is your obsession with them?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: