Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Would You Still Come To The Site If The Series Ended?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd still show up here even if the Suikoden games were discontinued. It may have taken me until Suikoden V to seek out this site but I'm not going to drop it just because Suikoden VI was doomed to never see the light of release. I'm only a fan in the sense that I like the Suikoden series. You can have an interest in something that will never bear fruit again and still enjoy yourself.

Of course continuation does a lot to help motivate people. This community may have been built on the Suikoden games but I think that the majority of the members have formed bonds strong enough to endure the termination of the series. Of course if the site closes down then it's a matter of getting everyone on the same page and looking for somewhere else to plant your roots.
Malvagio

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm very new here but even so I don't center my presence here because of Suikoden series. Even though I only have like 3-4 friends here, really its too keep in touch and meet MORE interesting people who happen to have similiar interests with me. As you can tell, I haven't really even posted in Suikoden threads...I rather be more social first....but thats part of my nature. And as always just say hi and PM me, I don't bite....well in a bad way at least hehe. :*laugh*:

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At first I came to this site in 2003 or something, leaving because of Suikoden III, but now I've come back and that was at first because of Suikoden V. I'm posting to say that now is a lot different to then, I've met a lot of wonderful people and also had some fun playing the game on this site. Even if Suikoden couldn't be released in Europe, or the series just ended completely, I'd still stay on the site for a good amount of time if the site was still up, (although according to SARS that won't happen) I'd enjoy playing the war game even if Suikoden ceased to exist.
Island dweller

Archane watchmen

60038 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The observent amongst you may have noticed my noobishness to the site, but i have been a strong fan of suikoden since 1999 and becase of the death of Suikoden III over here in merry old England i thought it was dead, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the release of suikoden IV!!! That said, if i was a memeber then id still be a memeber now, i love the games that much and being able to discuss them here add something to them.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sure, why not; being the site a rumor and assumptions shelter we could always rumor and assume that Suikoden six/seven or whatever is in secret development.

Of course that if the chief kills the site I won't be able to come back anymore, but that's pretty obvious.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as long as the site is still up, id still go here. in fact, i have not been visiting the first forum that i joined since i came here. and even if the series ended, well, it will still live in our hearts and minds... cue: *dramatic music*
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even if, the Suikdoen series would end, I probably would..... all right, the answers Yes. This board doesn't talk only of Suikoden, and not only the Suikoden bits make this baord interesting. Hey, there's still the War System, if it goes on for that long.
Zorrow

0 Potch
348 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't come here to talk about Suikoden anyway. Weird, but in fact, it's true. My knowledge of Suikoden is pretty much limited, and the games I've played I played it with spoilers. I haven't been eager to get V, although I know it's in stores. Me claiming I'm a suikoden fan is partly because of this place.

I believe all good things will one day come to an end. I'm Chinese, and there's a Chinese idiom or proverb or whatever you call it like that, and it's like, one of my core principles. Life moves on, and I won't miss anyone here. It's been a while since I came out of the nation forum and sports forum to post.

The boss will probably no longer find the motivation to carry on, there might even be a change in rule, I don't know, but I do know that one day I'll leave suikox, whether or not Suikoden series continue. That's how I'm at all other communities. I'll leave some day.

Many said yes, but I really doubt so. Perhaps, if Konami doesn't make a word about it, we might still have the hope, but what if the last game is out, and they made it clear its the last? People will all hover and scramble to other up and rising game sites. Slowly, but surely, they'd all leave, and without anyone here, would you still come? It's an inevitable process. Might as well just leave while it's good. I don't want to leave only when suikox is dead. Life goes on. We'll probably become a fan of another game series, and the whole process repeats itself. It's a vicious cycle.

Answer? No. I'll leave. Perhaps even before the series end.

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I said this before, but I am not sure when and whether it was deleted during the data crash: I am not really here because of Suikoden. Yeah, I cam originally just because of the game and stayed in order to learn more about the in-game here, but now I am rather here because of the people and the topics that are related to the reality than some games, although I was never active talking about Suikoden or any other game.

I love the structure of different nations and such. I love to be here and I do really hope that the big boss will continue if the series ends. What would he do if he can't get angry at us people? His life would be pretty boring in comparision to now (I suppose) :mrgreen:

The Fool
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And there is the fact that he would be linched too :twisted: ....j/k

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course I'll stay!
It's not only for Suikoden, it's all about communicating with others!
Why end visiting this site? :x
:no: :no:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
psylo

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why would i leave this great forum? Of course i will still be here even Suikoden series discontinue. I get a lot of friend to talk to. I get potch. ups. he he he

I think even Suikoden series meet its end, there are still trivias and misteries left. So, lets discuss it here... :) :)

Oh, one thing. I think i will leave this forum when my life end. (ghost cannot post in the forum, right? ) Or when i'm too busy.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would still come to this site even if the series ended and even if most of the people left. I would mainly do this just to see what will happen to the topics, what people will talk about and what will happen to all the wars.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
For a time. Eventually the majority of people would leave, though, and I along with them.

I'd keep my own site up, though, probably, even without the motivation to ever do anything.

As for missing people here, nah, that ain't gonna happen.

Heh, only got the last sentence wrong.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, DueFiumi is still online, John?

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: