Suikoden United and Inspirational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ramadhan 1427 AH/ 2006 AD

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Ramadhan 1427 AH/ 2006 AD Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Ramadhan month is near; for Moslem it means that we will have fasting for a month. Before it get started, I would like to say sorry to all of you. I hope we can have wonderful month this year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not really sure why you are apologizing?

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zonder wrote:

Well if I wasn't eating much for a month, I wouldn't be in a good mood a lot. =/

I'm actually learning about this in my religion class. Except we're not really at Ramadhan yet. ^^ But have a good one! :D

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have a good Ramadan, to those who will observe its procedures, customs and such. I hope that you use that time as a time of self-realization, and to delve deeper into your religious beliefs, and when that this is all over, you will come out as better person.

Have A Nice Ramadan! :D

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zonder wrote:

It's just a kind of tradition in my country to apologizing before the Ramadhan started. But of course it will be not good to hold a grudge at Ramadhan since its a holy month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I see. Well, good luck! I know personally I'd have a really hard time fasting for a whole month, so I really respect what you are doing.^^

Perhaps I should learn more about Ramadan, eh? Then I wouldn't be asking stupid questions.^^;

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As cool as Ramadhan is, it only needs one thread.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: