Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dragon Force The ultimate RPG
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Dragon Force The ultimate RPG Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone have this game it came out for Sega Saturn and I would love a remake of it for Ps2 or Xbox. It has a unique battle system where you and army of 10 to 100 battle another memeber of a nation who also as 10 to 100 its really complex if I need to explain it more just ask.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't say I've ever heard of it before...sounds interesting though.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragon Force The Ultimate Band.

*don't make pointless posts; this added nothing to the discussion other than to spam it. don't do this again.*
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crono wrote:
Dragon Force The Ultimate Band.
Ummm...what?
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragon Force is a great game. Very rare these days, but a friendly recently told me about it, I managed to play it, and found it pretty fun. Very Romance of the Three Kingdoms, mixed with Suikoden, ish. That's how I'd describe it, without getting into much detail.

Anyone should definitely check it out if they have a Saturn and see it for sale, or even get a chance to play it at a friends (or emulate =P) it.

Ack, I don't know what else to say... -.-"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragon Force is a very good game. It's a shame they never translated the sequel.

I wouldn't call it an RPG though. It's much more of a strategy game.
Sun_Quan

Luminous Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And actually, there IS a remake coming to the PS2.

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/714/714612.html?ui=gamefinder
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh! Now that I see those pictures I remember I played that game once at a Funcoland store! I remember I thought it was pretty cool...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Sun_Quan

Luminous Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too bad Croix isn't here to see this, he'd be pooping his pants right now.
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:shock: :shock: a REMAKE OF DRAGON FORCE?!?! ....this is truly a blessing when is the fantastic remake comng out? Will it have bonus features? Will it have a riteous kickbutt online multiplayer mode??? Wil it have..*Seat of pants explode* :oops: er I'll be back.
Sun_Quan

Luminous Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

**laughs** I knew you'd be excited, and rightfully so, I hope this game comes to the States dammit. Because I want to play it!
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got done schooling my buddy in it and he just beat it eariler today. Damn good game must have played it dozens of times.

A remake is coming but somehow i doubt i'll comes to the US. IF it does Working Designs should opt to localize it since they did the first one. And they can redeem themselves for growlanser

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eggith, Sun Quan. I totally agree they made a remake of Growlanser, so they should make a remake of both Dragon Forces, and while there at it a remake of Albert Oddessey would be nice to....

Anyone here think Madruk was a pushover? I mean Scythe and especially Gaul were nearly impossible to defeat while Madruk and the robot were beat down maliciously. If the God of Darkness loses in a battle against The Queen of Palemoon, what is there to believe in???
I thnk the onlytime I used Teris is the 1st battle ahgainst the robot and Vlad. Otherwise Junon and Wein dominated!! :mrgreen:
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
he'd be pooping his pants right now.
Man I think I'm about to poop in my pants this is great news!
Wow! This is awesome! I don't have play dragon Force on GiriGiri anymore! Thank goodness! THe emulator is so SLOW! Finally, I think it was the email that I send to Working Designs! :lol: :lol: I finally got a response! I was told there were many request regarding this issue! THe graphics look a lot better than the orginal Sega saturn version! I do hope they redo the music tho!! :twisted: That might be over doing it tho ! :P :P :P
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow this game looks like fun. :D I htink im gonna try to find the Saturn game.I love the style. :)

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: