Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

White Knight Chronicles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil wrote:
however for now, I'll just have to hope it's one of many exclusives that the PS3 lose.

No, this won't lose it's exclusivity. It's being funded and published by Sony, after all.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vertius wrote:
Gil wrote:
however for now, I'll just have to hope it's one of many exclusives that the PS3 lose.

No, this won't lose it's exclusivity. It's being funded and published by Sony, after all.

Indeed. I was trying to make a joke on all the lost exclusive games Sony has had-- but it appears as though it's not quite a laughing matter. XD I know that this game is, and will be an exclusive, though. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I thought you were being serious! :wink:

I'm told that there will be a demo at the Tokyo Game Show this year, so we should get more information on the game mechanic, and hands-on impressions. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing more! :D

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, now that I've finally got a cable modem(yay!) I can in fact see that the game looks pretty damn awesome. The story from what I can gather, looks very Escaflowne-ish, with the whole knight mecha things. It -looks- great, and the story looks fairly good as well. I'll pass judgement when I figure out the battle system. It seems to be something like Growlanser. A mix between turn based and real time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So..this the white knights tale that so many have been talking about. It does look pretty good. In fact, I dare say it's the one next gen rpg that excites me so far.

The graphics are great and the gameplay looks like fun. I'll have to keep watch on this one.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks epic :shock:

Me want, badly. It just looks so seamless and pretty.

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember looking at the video when this thread was first put up. It looked awesome then and it looks awesome now. I can't believe I ever forgot about it. I totally agree with you Vertius, this will probably be my reason to get a PS3.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This looks like quite a deep and engrossing game, I'll keep an eye on it.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a favor to ask. As soon as more info is put out, someone post it? This is one of a few games I'm keeping on my "hard to get in to" watch list :D

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After having finally watched the video, I must say that whether or not I get a PS3 i absolutely must get this game. It's one of those where you can just see it will be a limited release and there is no chance at all of finding this game a year or so after the release. Not to mention that the game looks good enough that along with the eventual Suikoden 6 release would give me more than enough reason to justify buying myself a PS3. Sure there is also the fact that I want to get a Blue Ray, and there are bound to be a lot more games that I will want to pick up for the PS3, that I wont be able to deny the urge to get it for too much longer.

Anyways yeah I must completely agree that this game comes across like a Zelda like game, where you can also control additional characters where needed. It's like playing Zelda with teamates. Anyways im tired, so I will speak more on this when we know more about it.

Hidden Mist Demons

0 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me and my brother watched it and I thought it was amazing. I liked how it just goes from battle sequence right to a movie sequence and back. And the characters and the moves look awesome.

The only reason i want the PS3.

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zabuza wrote:
Me and my brother watched it and I thought it was amazing. I liked how it just goes from battle sequence right to a movie sequence and back. And the characters and the moves look awesome.

The only reason i want the PS3.

Besides the fact someone else will be buying it for you? >.< And I ain't talkin about Santa!

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

White Knight Story does look interesting. It makes me want a Playstation 3.

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There have been more screenshots released today, including some of the battle system using the in-game engine. I'll post them below!

Source: JeuxFrance.com

It's looking better and better! :D

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My God, it's gorgeous! Thank you so much Vertius!

*drools*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: