Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V has been released in PAL territories!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Suikoden V has been released in PAL territories! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As of today, the 22nd of September, Suikoden V has been released in the PAL territories. However, it is still not released in Australia & New Zealand; that'll happen in a week's time, on the 29th of September.

So, it looks like I won't be playing it for another short while, since I bought it online. Curse you, E-Commerce, why do you have to be so cheap!? :wink: However, it was dispatched yesterday, a day before the release date, so it should come early next week!

So, at last, after all these months of waiting, Suikoden V has been brought across the pond and beyond. I, as well as the multitude of other PAL gamers here, I am sure, are quite glad after this wait, and perhaps now we shall find out if it was worth the wait.

Last edited by Vertius on Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any clue of the RRP? I might pick it up today.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the RRP is meant to be about £17.99 or €24.99, and that's what I got it for online, but I've seen it for over €30 in some shops.

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And with that, I'm back. If anyone even remotely remembers me. My copy hasn't arrived yet, but atleast I have some more time to finish my second run on Tactics.

Edit: After almost two months and 94 hours of playtime and lots of MGS3 and MGO inbetween, I've finally finished the game for the first time, with 27 (heh) SoD's missing. Guess I'll have to start another run, then.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.

Last edited by Zaj on Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's finally here. That sure was a long wait. Let's hope it is well worth the time.
Deloseth

Spectacular Slackers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm lucky in that my copy arrived early yesterday (thank you Gameplay.co.uk). First impressions? Awesome. Played around nine and a half hours already and it just keeps getting better. If I hadn't had to be at work at seven this morning I probably would have played all night.

So yeah, PAL people: Go buy it. You won't regret it.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I hope you all get it as soon as possible and start playing a great entry in the franchise. Nuooh!

147007 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay! Play.com shipped mine yesterday. By next week I should be playing it - I can't wait!!!

P.S. it's hard to be an european Suikoden fan. I can never talk as much as I want on these boards because we're always late getting games - when we get them, that is...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah! I was up early has hell to get it this morning. Still wasn't in (even though I was promised it would be) so I scoured the streets for about 3 hours trying to find it. Eventually I found a copy in GAME.

Awesome.

I nearly drooled. Really.

Unfortunately as I've been so busy (what with my relatives coming today) I only got to play it for about 20 minutes. Still awesome though.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
SnowKing

INF Medic Magicians

306 Potch
0 Soldiers
2350 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a Kiwi, so I'm waiting another 6 days. I ordered it and Samurai Warriors 2 from www.gpstore.co.nz so it should be here in just under a week. Man, wish it'd hurry up. I've been waiting so long!

SK

"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine has been shipped out so it won't be very long now. :mrgreen:

Summer just ended, Suikoden V is coming. Live couldn't be better!
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The stores in your areas don't give free next day or two-day shipping? I've started using Amazon.com to get my games and I usually get them the next day or two days after release date. But then I use Amazon's Prime membership to get it done.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The game itself doesn't run any differently from my NTSC copy, but the packaging is a good deal ahead of the NTSC version. Colour manual! :P
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah but next day delivery is a long time to wait. Looooong time. That's a whole 24 hours worth of playing.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah, i got mine like last 4-5 months and ended it straight up :mrgreen:

and congratulations all people who got PALs... now they can enjoy our Suikoden V :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: